e i g h t

-
warning: smut
-

"are you a virgin?" jungkook asked as he reached behind him for lube and a box of condoms from his bag (he always carried both with him, ya know...just in case).

taehyung laughed. "of course not." he watched as jungkook's smirk faltered a little bit. "oh, i'm sorry, does that bother you?" the boy scoffed.

"of course not kitten." he brought his face to taehyung's ear. "you just won't be as tight."

taehyung scoffed at jungkook's horniness, and wrapped his arms around the elder's neck, gaining his attention.

"what's that smirk for kitten?"

jungkook was a bit thrown off, to say the least, when taehyung craned his neck up, meeting his lips with jungkook's. the way that the younger so softly kissed the elder, made jungkook feel a million butterfly's flutter through his stomach. the lustful moment being put on hold for a more sentimental one. jungkook didn't know if he realized it before, but he sure as hell did now.

he liked kim taehyung.

they continued kissing. jungkook bit down softly on taehyung's plump bottom lip, asking for entrance. the younger moaned in agreement, and let jungkook's tongue enter his mouth. jungkook was still on top of the other, his legs straddling taehyung's hips. their chests were pressed right up against each other, causing their clothes to feel more and more constrictive.

jungkook let his hands slip under the other's shirt. he hesitantly parted from taehyung's lips, taking off his sweater and throwing it to the side before doing the same to his own red polo. without wasting another second, he reconnected their lips, quite literally taking taehyung's breath away.

suddenly, taehyung felt a hand graze his nipple. it was unintentional, definitely, but he felt his back arch up at the action. jungkook most definitely took notice and brought his hand back down to taehyung's nipple, this time with a purpose.

the elder toyed with the other's pink bud between his thumb and pointer finger. his other hand held taehyung's neck, rubbing up and down as they made out.

taehyung moved one hand to the elder's hair, gripping it to try and keep himself grounded from the sudden stimulation. he could feel himself slipping though, especially when he felt the other's hand move down to his clothed crotch. jungkook began palming the other with one hand. taehyung let out a breathy moan into jungkook's mouth, back arching up more than ever.

they both, simultaneously, decided they loved the skin-on-skin contact of their chests, and needed more.

once again, jungkook hesitantly broke away from their heated kiss, only to scooch himself down taehyung's legs. he brought his hands to taehyung's waist, leaning down and leaving soft kisses. his hands clasped around the other's belt. jungkook looked up to taehyung first for an 'okay'. once taehyung nodded his head, the elder removed his belt. following that, he teasingly slow, zipped down his pants and slid them down, leaving taehyung just in boxers.

taehyung opened his eyes upon hearing jungkook laugh. "what!?"

"s-sorry, it's just—" jungkook burst out laughing, pointing at taehyung's boxers. they were a pastel pink with grey stars littering them. "they're so cute." jungkook giggled as tae turned a crimson red.

"shut up." taehyung pouted, pushing his lips out like a child. though, he couldn't ignore the large fluttery feeling in his chest.

but he ignored it.

jungkook quieted his laughter. "sorry baby." he got off the bed a moment, to take his own pants off. wasting no time, he hopped back onto taehyung. "now where were we?" he said cheekily.