Ummmmm...

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT PLOT!!!!!! (Hehe 2016 now and holy guacamole was I a terrible speller and really horrible at grammar. I hope we can all agree that I improved a bit!)

Percy POV

I was enjoying myself by the lake when SOMEBODY *cough cough* Annabeth *cough cough* tackled me. And I fell. Face first in the sand.

"Hey seaweed brain! Chiron called a counselor meeting!" Annabeth yelled in my ear.

"Er ay" I replied with a mouthful of sand.

5 min. Later (picture in the voice from spongebob XD)

"Ok kids, listen up. We aren't the only, er, species from gods/goddesses. From hectate, to be specific. A loooooooooooooooooong time ago, a few mortals helped her, and she gave them a bit of her power. These species are called witches and wizards, Annabeth, is a witch, along with Thalia, and Nico and Percy are wizards. They will be attending Hogwarts for their 7th Year. While there though, kids, try to keep you secret as long as possible. Ok?" Chiron asked.

"COOOOOOL!!!!! Can I say alacazam and make all the bunnies in the world pop out of a hat? Oh and can I levitate???" I began to babble until my loving, wonderful girlfriend hit me in the back of the head.

"Shaddup seaweed brain!" Annabeth told me.

"Fine. Chiron when do we leave?" I asked

"We'll, uh you see, ummm you will leave tomorrow At oh-five-hundred on pegasi. You should get to diagon ally 9 at their speed. You will need to get these supplies" Chiron handed us a supplies list. "And go on platform 9 and 3/4." Chiron told us. Thalia paled at the word pegasi, and I groaned at the sound of getting up so early. "Oh, and one last thing. Befriend the wizards please? And no killing them either, and Percy, don't blow up everything." Chiron added. I blushed when he said that.

One night later (AGAIN. SPONGEBOB.)

I woke up to what seemed like an earthquake. When I opened my eyes it was only Annabeth, who was shaking me, which can be worse then an earthquake sometimes.

"Wakey Wakey seaweed brain!" Annabeth said. It was 4:31 am, and I noticed their was a suitcase, packed I may add.

"Did you pack for me wise girl?" I asked and all I got in return was a smile. "THANK YOU! YOU ARE A LIFE SAVOR!!!"

"I know I am" Annabeth replied with a smirk. I grabbed a small pouch full of drachmas and wore it like a necklace.

Hey boss!!! I heard in my mind when I stepped outside. And it was the one and only blackjack.

"Please don't call me boss." I said to blackjack.

K lord!! he replied just to get a glare. I was on blackjack with Annabeth, then Nico and Thalia were on Porkiepie. More like freaking out on Porkiepie and finally, we were off to Diagon ally.

HEY GUYS! It's meeeeeeeee! The writer ! If you didn't know. This is my first book, so I'm sorry if it's suckish. Thanks tho! Also im on ipad so I can't respond to comments. I will try to do it on the ANS THO!!! Bye and remember!

.

.

.

Unicorn