Dahyun walked with her head hung low slowly. Chaeyoung also walked behind her trying to figure out, how to make Dahyun speak to her. Then, a thought suddenly came into her mind in really quick pace like a lightning bolt. If her guess was right, she must've do this. Chaeyoung run tiptoed making a detour around the block to avoid Dahyun.

Dahyun who got no clue at all that her bestfriend tailed her, sighed heavily as she stared at the sky. "Why do you have to come back again after that all you did?" she kicked the stone that she could see in front of her lightly frowning. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, "Be strong, Kim Dahyun. You already forget about her!" she than slapped both her cheek and make a fist with her both hand. Whenever she felt down, she always buy ice cream in the intersection near starbucks. It always melt down her heart and her mind even for a little bit. She stepped her foot on the food truck and looked at the menu.

"Excuse me, I'll have vanilla with choco chips!" she said with her bright face and slightly jumped up and down can't wait for her ice cream like a 5 hears old kid.

"Okay!" someone shouted from the inside of the food truck. After 2 minutes waiting, "Here you go, beautiful lady." the seller said to Dahyun while sticking out the ice cream from the counter.

Dahyun took her wallet and was about to pay when the reality hit her. "What are you doing here?"

"Making you an ice cream?" the seller said while shrugging her shoulder.

Dahyun sighed, she gave the cash and took the ice cream. "Thank you for the visit." the seller said with her bright smile. Dahyun left the food truck and walked to her house immediately.

"Woah, I can't believe you left me for real!"

Dahyun just shrugged it off and licked her ice cream crunching the choco chips while looking at the view next to them. They were near the Han Gang river now. Got annoyed, she stopped on her step and turned around facing her bestfriend.

"What do you want, Son Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung just cooly turned her body to Dahyun, "Speak. Now."

"About what!?" Dahyun raised her voice a little surprising Chaeyoung and herself.

Chaeyoung just sighed and not actually caring about her suddenly high note toward her, "Speak to me, Dahyun-a. What's wrong?" she pleaded to her and held the older girl's hand carefully. Dahyun got a little smudge of ice cream on her lips, Chaeyoung brought her hand and wiped it carefully, "Tell me, please?"

Dahyun sighed.

"She's my ex." Dahyun blurted out while they tried to search for a comfortable place to sit.

"Oh?" Chaeyoung turned her head quickly when she heard that. "Really?"

Dahyun nodded and took a it on the bench near the river looking at people who happily ride on their bikes, children playing kits, and family having a family picnic on work day.

"How you guys broke up?" Chaeyoung followed her bestfriend and took a sit facing her head to her bestfriend while Dahyun just kept her eyes to the people around them.

"She left me. To pursue her dream." Dahyun said, smiling. She knew it would sounds selfish first time if seeing Dahyun's way in treating Sana like that.

"But it would be better if she just left me rather than come back. Like now." she ate her last bite on the ice cream.

"She said she wanted to be a model. Ofcourse, I support her. But then, she wanted a break up as she said I was distracting her mind in catching her dream up. I heard that she failed in being a model. Then, she come back. Moreover, she said that she missed me. What a bullshit."

Chaeyoung decided to just listening to everything that Dahyun told her. Sometimes, people don't want encouragement words. They just need to be listened. And here she was. Listening. She held Dahyun's hand tightly and caressed it slowly. "You can do it, and I'm here to support you no matter what. Tell me if she hurt you, I'll broke her neck off."

Dahyun laughed when Chaeyoung said she would broke Sana's neck but the nodded staring at her bestfriend. Chaeyoung smiled too finally she could hear Dahyun laugh again. She stared at her bestfriend, "Don't worry, okay?" then she leaned in and kissed her bestfriend's forehead.

Dahyun only smiled at her nodding, "Thank you, Chaeyoung-a. I'm sorry for ignoring you." Chaeyoung shook her head and patted the older girl's head.

"What about Mina?" Dahyun asked with her bright face.

"Oh?" Chaeyoung had her blank face mode on. Then, the reality slapped her right on the face.

"Shit." She quickly stood up from the bench running away from the bench and turned her head to Dahyun shouting, "I need to walked her home, Dahyun-a! See you tomorrow!"

"What?! She forgot?! What a kid!" Dahyun touched held her nose desperately, sighing.

While on the other hand, Chaeyoung ran with all her might while muttering, "Shit, oh shit." she kept her blabbering while running down the whole block with her shoes and feet. The sweat started to formed on her forehead slowly on her nose. "Please, make it in time."

Not long, her feet already stepped on the club building and she went quickly to the dance club room already with Mina leaning her back on the wall like waiting for someone.

"Mina-ssi! I-I'm sorry I'm l-late!" she said when she arrived there while panting bending down her body holding her knees.

Mina leaned her back to the wall now standing on her feet smiling, "It's okay. Your practice went longer than usual?"

"Oh? U-uh. Y-yes." she immediately cursed in her mind why did she had to stuttered.

Mina chuckled showing her gummy smile, "Okay, let's go?"

...

So, does anyone know, what this is book about? Is this michaeng? Or.. Another ship alert? :3

Strawberryjunk