Chapter 25: I never told him

Song: Adore U by Seventeen

Jungkook pov:
We were currently hiding around the shrieking shack. I managed to make all of them invisible. It did cost a lot of energy and I was having a headache because of it, but this time I didn't feel like I was going to pass out. Namjoon and Taehyung were here with me behind the shack, Yoongi, Hoseok were in the bushes a few meters away while Jimin and Daisy hided inside the shrieking shack.
"Jungkook are you okay?" Taehyung asks me concerned.
"Yes I am fine." I say through gritted teeth " I just have an headache."
"Wait I have something for that." Namjoon exclaims before rummaging through is bag. He grabbed a potion and gave it to me "Maelyn brewed this, she had a feeling it would help you since you are using a lot of energy right now."
"Thanks hyung." I reply taking the potion before I looked at Taehyung and saw he was still not relieved. I kissed his cheek and smiled "I am fine, Tae."
Taehyung huffed "I am just worried about you kook."
"I know, but I am here next to you and I know you will save me before I fall."
"I love you Kookie."
"I love you too." I reply.
"I never told Jin I loved him." Namjoon suddenly says with a broken voice. Taehyung and I kept quiet and looked at Namjoon with an apologetic look. "I Never told him and now I might never get the change." I looked at Taehyung who looked at me not knowing what to do. I crawled over to Namjoon and pulled him in a hug.
"I know that Jin is in Love with you. " I reply trying to comfort Namjoon "He tells me all the time about how much he loves your dimples, smile, voice, rapping skills, caring nature and cleverness. That guy is so in love with you that he will do anything he can to keep fighting so he can get back to you."
Namjoon looks up at me "He really told you all those things??"
"He did and I am sure he knows that you love him too."
"And we will make sure that you get to tell Jin that you love him." Taehyung replies firm patting Namjoon his back.

Then we heard the rumble of thunder in the sky while it became darker and darker by the second. "That doesn't look good." I mutter grabbing my wand. Then we heard a lot of noise coming out of the Shrieking shack. We looked at each other before our gaze was aimed at the shack.
"We have to go inside, maybe they need help." Taehyung exclaimed.
"But they told us to stay put." I reply.
"Since when do you do what you are told." Namjoon cuts in.
"True." I say before more noise made itself noticeable "Let's go inside."
"I will stay here, to keep watch." Namjoon says "Someone has to stay here."
I nodded "Scream for us if you need help."
"Will do, Same goes for you."
"Come one Jungkook." Taehyung replies pulling me with himinside. We walked up the stairs only to see Jimin flying through a wall.