Chapter 5: Dementor

Song: Not today by Bts

Taehyung pov:

It was finally weekend and we were currently sitting with a group of ten in the three broomsticks drinking butterbeer. "So this is awkward." I chuckle "I know we all are in the same year but I never talked to any of you who isn't from my house."
"That is exactly why I decided to invite more people Taehyung." Daisy replies.
"I think we can become great friends." Hoseok smiles at everyone.
"Why don't we start with introducing ourselves first?" Jungkook asks.
"Good idea." I respond.

After everyone introduced theirselves it was time for the last person. He was tall with broad shoulders and black hair. "Well I am Seokjin but you can call me Jin" He says. I noticed Jungkook stiffen next to me. I looked at him and took his hand in mine before squeezing it tight.
"You okay Jungkook?" Jimin asks him.
"You are my cousin." Jungkook replies looking at Jin.
"What are you talking about?" Jin raises his eyebrows "As far as I know I don't have any relatives except for my parents."
"My mother was your fathers sister her name was Talitha." Jungkook tells him.
"That can't be." Jin sat up straight "My aunt has passed away and my parents never mentioned you,"
"They don't want anything to do with me and my father. Your father blames us for my mothers dad."
"Jungkook." Jin says tearing up a little bit "If I had known I would have looked for you."
"It is okay, we found each other didn't we." Jungkook replies. I felt that Jungkook let go of my hand before pulling Jin in a hug.
"Awh." Hoseok gushed looking at the two cousins being reunited.

While everyone was getting to know each other the sky suddenly turned dark. We stopped talking and all looked outside. Then the windows began to freeze. I looked at Jungkook who widened his eyes "Dementors." He replies. I moved closer to him so I could protect him if I needed to. Then the door busted open and one of the dementors came inside. Everyone in the pub became dead silent and watched as the dementor entered. I looked at Yoongi and saw him freezing in his seat. "Yoongi are you okay?" I whisper but he didn't respond his gaze fixed on the dementor.
The dementor came closer and before we knew it he began to suck Yoongi's happy memories out of him. Hoseok stood up and raised his wand "Expecto patronum." He casts out before his Patronus in the shape of a horse came out of his wand making the dementor retreat and Yoongi pass out.
"Yoongi." Maelyn yells looking at her brother while Namjoon was shaking him.
"Out of the way." Daisy replies before examine Yoongi "Someone get me some chocolate."
I grabbed a chocolate bar I had saved for later and gave it to her. She tried to wake him up and then gave him the chocolate bar "eat this it will make you feel better."
"What just happened?" He asks still a little confused.
"A dementor happened." Jungkook replies.
"But Hoseok saved you." Namjoon tells him.
"But is was my chocolate." I exclaim what caused everyone to laugh at me.
"I think it is time to go back to Hogwarts." Jin stands up before helping Yoongi up too.
"Yeah you're right." Jimin says "Maybe we can meet up tomorrow in the garden?"
"Sounds like a plan." Maelyn answers. 

Magicalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें