Chapter 24: Acting weird

Song: Danger by Bts

Jimin POV:
"Jimin can I talk to you for a second?" Hoseok asks me. I nodded glancing at the others. Yoongi and Maelyn were comforting Namjoon while Taehyung was letting Jungkook cry on his shoulder and Diasy went to the bathroom.
"What is it hyung?" I ask him.
"Chim have you noticed that Daisy is acting a bit weird?"
I raise my eyebrow thinking back about the conversation Daisy and I had last week in the room of requirements. When she told me that she had a bad feeling about this. "Yes I have." I reply "She is acting really cautious."
"Jimin I am sorry to say this since she is your girlfriend but I think, she isn't who she says she is." Hoseok tells me
I felt a pang in my heart when he said that, he was wrong Daisy was the sweetest girl I know and I love her with all my heart "You're wrong."
"She wasn't upset learning about Jin missing and when we all hugged just now, she just stood by the side and watched us with a sick smile on her face."
"Hoseok, last week she told me she had a bad feeling about our plan and ever since that she started acting like this."
"I am sorry for doubting your girlfriend Chim." He replies placing a hand on my shoulder "But I don't trust her like I used to."
"It is okay hyung, I know you're just looking out for me and the others."
"Yes I do and that is why I want you to observe Daisy tonight." Hoseok began. I was about to react but Hoseok cut me off "Only for tonight, if nothing weird happens I will let it slide."
"Okay," I respond. "Now let's go eat something and get ready for the battle tonight."

We turned around and walked back to our remaining friends "Guys we have to stop crying, We can't help Jin by sitting here and doing nothing." I state.
"You're right. " Jungkook agrees wiping away his tears before standing up and offering his hand to Namjoon "We have to be strong for Jin."
Namjoon looked up at the youngest member of the group before taking his hand "For Jin."
"So we should get ready for tonight, something tells me Jin will be there too." Hoseok replies and I saw out of the corner of my eye him looking at my girlfriend who was walking back to us.
"Yes but first we need to eat something." Daisy exclaims "Food is fuel for energy."
"And I have to get something." Taehyung tells us excited "I will be right back." Then he ran off.
"Where is he going?" Yoongi asks Jungkook.
"He told me he had a secret weapon of some sort for tonight." Jungkook shrugs " I don't know what though."
Daisy walked towards me and pecked me on the lips "Are you okay Jimin?"
"I am fine." I reply smiling at her but Hoseok his words were still lingering in my mind. A part of me is denying that she isn't who she says she is because I am in love with her, but another part of me thinks that she is hiding something.
"Okay I am back." Taehyung appears wearing a big coat.
"Nice coat." Jungkook chuckled "But I prefer you without clothes."
"Save that for the bedroom." Hoseok groans.
"We will." Taehyung smirks what made Jungkook blush.
"Well let's get some food in our belly's." Maelyn cuts in before making her way to the great hall with us trailing behind her.