Chapter 4: Thank you

Song: Yes or Yes by Twice

Yoongi pov:
I was sitting at the Ravenclaw table in the great hall waiting for Namjoon and Maelyn to finish their classes. My gaze was focused on the door and it was thrown open by two boys from Hufflepuff, the tallest of them had red hair while the shorter guy behind him was blond. They laughed and took a seat at their house table. I let my gaze fall over the other students, the Hufflepuff were all laughing with each other. The Gryffindor's were munching on their food, the Slytherins were looking around to room to, searching for another target to bully. But on the end of the Slytherin table was a boy with black hair silently reading a book while a girl with brown hair was trying to get his attention, I couldn't really see who she was but she looked like Daisy. Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders making me jump a little. I turned around to see my sister grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back infront of me only to see Namjoon sitting across of me. "So how was your free day?" Namjoon asks me.
"I spend the whole day sleeping." I grin.
"I should have guessed." Maelyn replies taking some food from the table.

After we were done eating we decided it was time to return to the Ravenclaw dorm. When we almost reached the top of the stairs I groaned in annoyance. "What is wrong?" Namjoon asks notcing me groan.
"I forgot my wand at the table. I will be right back." I say making my way back to the great hall again.

There I saw that my wand wasn't at the place I left it. I began to search until someone tapped me on my shoulder. I was about to raise my head but bumped it against the table. I grabbed my head in pain hissing out in pain when I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turned around making sure not to hit the table again. There I saw the red haired boy from Hufflepuff I saw earlier holding my wand in his hand. "Are you looking for this?" he asks me holding out my wand.
"Yes." I take it from him before looking up at him "Thank you."
"No problem." He smiles "My name is Hoseok."
"I know." I reply.
"How do you know I never introduced myself to you before."
"I am just very observing and we share a few classes. I am that quiet guy in the back." I respond.
"Well if you know my name then it is only fair if you give me yours." He replies
"Yoongi. Min Yoongi." I tell him.

Then some girl ran towards us calling my name. I looked at her and noticed it was Daisy. "Hey Daisy." I respond.
"Hi Yoongi. So I was wondering if you, Maelyn and Namjoon want to join me and my friends to Hogsmeade this weekend?"
"I am not so sure, I don't know you that well." I reply.
"How many times have I taken care of Maelyn when she fell from her broom or when Namjoon broke something? Please ? if you don't like hanging out with us you don't have to come the next time."
"Okay fine, maybe it is time to meet some new friends." I reply.
Then Daisy turned towards Hoseok "You seem nice too. Want to join us this weekend?"
"Sure, I like meeting new people." He smiles
"Good remember boys bring your friends." She says before disappearing again.
"I like her." Hoseok chuckles.
"That is the problem." I respond "Everyone likes her."
"Well you have your wand back and it is getting late, I should head back." Hoseok says before leaving "it was nice to meet you."