Chapter 1: The purple haired guy

Song: Dimple by Bts

Jin pov:
I was breeding some potion until someone knocked down my cauldron. I sighed and looked up when I saw my housemates Maxwell and Leon snicker. I stood up and glared at the two boys "You two clean this up right now."
"Why should we do what you say?" one of them asks.
"Why shouldn't you." I reply cocking my head to the side with a slight smirk.
"I don't take orders from you." the other says.
"I never ordered you two. I am just thinking that it is fair you two clean up the mess you make."
"I would listen." Daisy says appearing out of nowhere slinging her arms around the two boys "Or there might be an accident what will cause you two to end up in the school's hospital and then maybe I decide to give you two the wrong injection"
They gulped but picked off my stuff from the floor before going away. I smiled at Daisy "It still amazes me that the actually think you would do that."
"What can I say, I am just a good liar." She answers winking before plopping down on the chair next to him.
"So how did it go with that Jimin guy?"
"Jin." She whines "Lower your voice."
"I am sorry." I chuckle
"I still didn't talk to him." Daisy pouts.
"It is so funny that the most confident person I know is afraid to talk to a boy."
"Hey!" She replied throwing brass scale at my head "I don't see you talk to anyone except for me."
"That is because I enjoy your company." I reply picking up the brass scale.
"Just wait Jin. I will set you up with someone." She stands up.
"I don't think that is a good idea." I reply eyeing her.
"Too late." She smirks before running out the classroom almost knocking down a girl from Ravenclaw with blue hair in the progress. Then the professor walked in he was about to start the lesson when someone busted inside the classroom.

"Sorry I am late." The guy replies. Professor Slughorn looked at the empty seat beside me before nodding "It is fine, just take your seat next to Jin."
I looked at the guy and noticed he was from Ravenclaw and had purple hair, his name was Namjoon I think. But I never really paid attention to others so I also didn't bother to remember their names. Namjoon looked in his bag but couldn't find the thing he was searching for. He tapped on my shoulder and smiled showing off his dimples. That smile was very attractive , he looked like a whole course meal. Then my thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon "Do you have a quill I can borrow?"
"Sure." I reply grabbing my extra quill before handing it over to Namjoon.
Namjoon took it and thanked me before focusing his attention on the professor. I stopped starring at the male next to me and faced the front of the class where the professor was explaining how to brew a love potion.