Chapter 14: Feelings

Song: trivia: Love by Bts (Namjoon)

Jungkook pov:
"I can't believe we almost lost Jin today." I say when Taehyung and I walked into our common room.
"Yeah it made me think about some things." Taehyung replies.
"About what Tae?"
"You?"
"Me?" I ask confused "What about me?"
"You know that I am homosexual right?" Taehyung begins.
"Yes and I fully support you." I smile
"I know but I don't see you as only a friend Kook."
"What are you saying?"
"I like you Jungkook as more than a friend."
"Mega best friends?" I ask a little nervous.
Taehyung chuckled "No as in romantically but It is okay if you don't like me back."
"Tae" I began but was cut of by him placing a finger on my lip.
"It is okay if you don't like me back." Taehyung smiles sadly "But I needed to tell you in case something happens to one of us."
"Taehyung I am flattered and I really like you but I don't know if I like you like that."
"It is okay." He replies his voice cracking a little bit.
"But I am willing to figure it out." I say.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that I really like you, I like you in a different way than that I like our other friends but I don't know what those feelings mean. I have never been in a relationship before."
"I understand take as much time as you need."
"Thank you." I smile "Well let's head to bed now."
We were about to head up until we saw one of our house mates called Lisa standing infront of us "That was so beautiful"
"Uhm thanks Lisa." I reply scratching the back of head awkwardly
"We are going now." Taehyung says.
"Good night." She calls after us smirking
"Good night." I reply.

Taehyung and I looked at each other before we busted out laughing together. While we were busy laughing I almost fell down the stairs but Taehyung catches me just in time. I looked up at him and saw that our faces were dangerously close. I felt my throat become dry and I felt myself stop breathing for a second. I didn't notice it before but he was actually really hot. "Thank you." I say breathless "But you can let me go now."
"Yeah I am sorry." Taehyung stutters placing me back on my feet.
"Uhm let's just go to sleep." I reply before opening the door to our shared bedroom with the other Gryffindor boys of our year.
"Yeah Goodnight Kookie."
"Goodnight Tae."