Chapter 11: Death

Song : Stay by Blackpink

Hoseok pov:
When Maelyn left, Yoongi began crying. I sat down next to him and pulled him close against me making him sob on my shoulder. "Let it all out." I tell him drawing circles with my fingers on his arm.
"I am the worst friend ever." He sobs
"That is not true." I reply.
"I practically ignored you since the day we met." He complains.
"Then let's start over. we are all friends." I smile
"I am not so sure the others will think that after I tell them."
"Tell them what?" I ask confused.
"That I didn't stop him."
"Stop who?" I ask but Yoongi stopped talking since his tears came back again. After a few more minutes Maelyn came back with the others.
"Where is Jin?" Namjoon asks Maelyn
"I was hoping Yoongi could tell us that." she replies looking at the black haired male in my arms "Yoongi everyone is here what did you want to tell us about Jin?"
He looks up his eyes still red "Jin is dead." He tells us sobbing.

"What?" Namjoon his eyes widened he fell to the ground his head in his hands. I could see his shoulders shake as a sign he was crying.
"What do you mean he is dead?" I ask him.
"He was murdered by some guy named Thomas who apparently is family from Voldemort."
"But he wasn't in the ministry was he?" Maelyn asks him confused.
"He was." Yoongi began "Jin was investigating that whole accident with the dementors and all his leads eventually pointed to Thomas and a certain prophecy. Jin went to get a look off the prophecy." he was interrupted by Maelyn gasping before continuing "And when Maelyn and I were in the headmasters office we heard that there was an attack and that people died."
"Jin would have told me." Namjoon exclaims.
"He was afraid you would follow him." Yoongi explains to the purple haired male.
"He is right if I had known I would have followed him." Namjoon replies
"Maybe he is still alive." Jimin pipes up.
"Yeah the headmaster didn't mention any names, so maybe he got out." Taehyung cuts in.
"Or not." Jungkook muttered what earned him a slap from Taehyung at the back of his head.
"I can't believe that Jin kept this a secret and only decided to tell you before he left" Daisy mumbles "I can't believe he is gone."
"I am going to the ministry and search for his body." Namjoon stands up.
"No you are not going anywhere." Maelyn raises her voice a little "we have to stay together and first calm down a little we can't go looking for him like this."
I still had my arm wrapped around Yoongi comforting him until I saw someone approach our group that looked familiar. A smile appeared on my face "YOU'RE ALIVE"
"Shouldn't I be." Jin questioned. Everyone stopped crying and turned around to see that Jin was standing behind them. Yoongi looked up to and let out a breath of relief before burrowing his head in my cloak. Namjoon was the first one to march towards Jin punching his shoulder "Hey. That hurts." Jin whined before he was shut up by Namjoon his lips on his own.