003. worlds colliding (part 1)

Start from the beginning

13.5 million likes
@zendaya: Tomigo who? We only know Zendiego.
Tagged: @diegorivera

View 104,929 comments

@kingstonupontom: BITCH THEY'RE SO ICONIC

@username: the Rivera we must protect at all costs

@indigoblue: y'all are RUDE

•••

"Dom, Nikki, this is my father, Rafael." Indigo cringed saying her fathers first name, since she was so used to calling him Papa.

"Pleasure to meet you." They both said, shaking his hand. Indigo prayed that Papa Rivera wouldn't insult them like he does with everyone else.

Papa Rivera clearly didn't want to be around them, but he pulled through for the sake of his daughter. "Likewise."

The three talked for what seem like ages, talking about their relationship and such. Indigo's father was totally faking his attitude, and looked like he was going to pop a vein doing so.

"This is going well, right?" Indigo whispered to Tom, who nodded in response. "It's amazing how he hasn't roasted them once."

"Papa?" She interrupted their conversation. "Diego's here. Do you want to see him?"

He looked around, and spotted Diego with Zendaya. "Sure. I'd love to meet his girlfriend too. Zendiya was it?"

"ZenDAYa, Papa." Indigo walked away with her father, who held her hand tightly. "Bless you, Blue. They were irritating me about Tom."

He hadn't called her Blue in awhile, and it was nice to hear. But, insulting people he just met was getting old. "Papa, how many times do I have to tell you to not insult people you've just met?"

"Possibly too many." Papa Rivera laughed, and went to meet his son's girlfriend.

Indigo returned to Tom and his parents, who were talking about the wedding. "Ah, there you are! Tom refuses to answers my questions about the wedding."

"Maybe because we haven't planned it yet?" She shrugged, which made Nikki gasp.

"You haven't planned it at all?" Nikki asked, and they both nodded.

"The only thing we've thought about it the date, which we're aiming for next July." They really wanted to get married on the one year anniversary of Spider-Man: Homecoming. That was the reason they met in the first place.

"What about dress shopping? I wanna be there when you try on dresses!" Indigo thought Nikki was more of a bridezilla than she would probably be, which was going to suck.

"We'll let you know, okay? Now if you'll excuse us, we have some mingling to do." Of course Indigo was being the savior, because Tom was too scared to walk away from his parents.

•••

5.4 million likes
@jennyiscool: You and your bestie could never 💁🏻‍♀️

View 80,106 comments

@indigoblue: damn we look hot

@tomholland2013: @indigoblue especially the girl on the right 😍

@jennyiscool: @tomholland2013 be lovey dovey elsewhere my LORD

•••

"Hey gang!" Tom waved. Jenny, Laura, Zendaya, Harrison, Jacob, Tony, and Diego were all in the same area, having a good time.

"We saw your parents meeting Indigo's dad." Harrison said, trying not to burst into laughter.

Jenny sipped her drink. "Man, poor Papa Rivera."

"How rude!" Tom whined. Indigo put her hand on his shoulder, sadly having to agree with them. "I love you and all, but it's true."

He sighed. "I guess."

The party may have seemed eventful, but it was just getting started.

•••

To be continued BITCH