« stop fucking moving or ill leave you here, » tyler threatened. josh nodded as tears streamed down his face and he tried to stop thrashing around.

tyler leaned back and started choking josh. he tightened his grip on the sides of josh's neck and smirked at the
pathetic little moan. tyler put his other hand back behind him and slapped josh's thigh, leaving a red handprint. josh arched his back and let out a pained moan for the millionth time that night.

tyler kept slapping over the same area, making josh quiver and sob as he gasped for air. tyler finally stopped slapping josh's thigh and he leaned back up so he was face to face with josh.

« you gonna remember not to move? » tyler mumbled lowly. josh nodded without a second thought. tyler let go of josh's throat and went back to playing with josh's nipples.

it only took a couple more minutes
before josh was about to cum. the boys legs were shaking and he was desperately thrusting into the air. tyler stopped and josh sighed in relief.

tyler untied the gag and josh let out
shaky breaths. tyler pressed his forehead to josh's and listened as josh caught his breath. tyler kissed josh's forehead and pulled back.

« what do you want me to do? » tyler
said. it almost didn't even sound like a question. josh opened his mouth to speak but only a little whimper came out. tyler chuckled.
« come on, baby. speak up, » tyler said in a condescending voice. josh squirmed a bit at the tone.

« h-hit me.. please, » josh let out shakily.

« where do you want me to hit you, »
tyler asked. josh looked up at tyler and whimpered.

« m-my face.. s-slap me in the face
and degrade me, please, » josh said; he blushed at how pathetic he sounded.

tyler laughed in josh's face,
making the smaller turn even more red. he closed his eyes and tried to look away. tyler grabbed his face, making him look at tyler in the eyes. tyler pulled back his hand and slapped josh's face. he went back to gripping josh's face and pinching and twisting josh's nipples.

« god, you're so pathetic. you're really gonna cum just from me hitting you and playing with your nipples? you don't even deserve to be touched. » josh's cock twitched in his briefs and he thrusted up into the air.
« so disgusting. covered in your own sweat and tears. you really need to learn how to control yourself, » tyler slapped his face again and smiled at the whine josh let out.

tyler leaned his head down and
started licking down josh's chest. josh started crying harder as tyler started licking around josh's left nipple. josh thrusted up in the air.

« c-close.. » josh cried. he felt
like if tyler were to touch him anywhere he would cum. tyler then started licking over josh's nipple and sucked on it. josh's thighs shook. he was so close.

tyler bit down on josh's nipple and josh nearly screamed as he came in his boxers. josh sobbed his way through his orgasm, his whole body was quivering and shaking.

josh's tense body slowly started to
relax and he panted. he didn't even notice that he was untied and that tyler was undressing him.

he shut his eyes and sighed as he
felt a warm wet rag dragging across his skin. josh looked down and saw tyler cleaning the cum from his spent cock and v-line. josh threw his head back.

« do you want to take a shower or
bath? » tyler asked in a soft voice. josh sighed and wiped his face his the inside of his arm. he sniffled and wiped his tears.

« b-bath.. im too tired to stand up in
a shower, » josh laughed. tyler smiled and threw the wet towel to the dirty clothes pile they had been building up for a while. they always fought over who would wash clothes, but tyler usually did it because josh always forgot to add detergent.

« sorry if i went too far, » tyler said quietly as he went towards the bathroom to start their bath.

« no, it's okay. i.. really liked it, »
josh said, blushing.

« really? » tyler chuckled.

« yeah.. i like being pushed to my
limits. i mean, we have a safeword for a reason, » josh smiled. tyler smiled and nodded too.