Code Breaker

Rose POV

We spent the next 2 hours just talking and kissing. We are now driving back to Isaac's house. After all that kissing, I think I got rid of his bruises.

We arrive at his house at 12:10, 5 minutes early. We walk to his door. "I had a great night" I smile.

"Me too." Isaac says. We kiss, yet again. Again we pull apart just as the door opens.

"Wow, Isaac you should keep this girl, your 5 minutes early." Mr.Lahey says. Making us blush.

"Well, it's been a wonderful night. Thank you. I'll see you later" I smile to Issac. "Good bye, Issac, Mr. Lahey. Good night" I wave and go back to the car, dropping it back at Erica's house, leaving the keys on the front porch, so others can't see it.

I go home, change into some jeans and my least favourite because I have a feeling that I am going to get blood and cuts. Just as I get on my bike, I hear a howl. Scott, then another one. Derek. I ditch the bike and change into my cat and run like hell to Derek's house. When I get there Scott is just showing up. I change back behind a tree and go over to him.

"Scott? Are you ok?" Slowly moving towards him, Derek is with him.

"Rose, what are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"I was looking for Derek." I lie. And I help Derek up and walk him towards his house with Scott helping on the other side.

"Hey. Hold on. Hold on. Something doesn't feel right" Derek stops and leans on a tree.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"I don't know. It's- it's kind of like it's-" Scot quickly cuts him off.

"No, don't say 'too easy'. People say 'too easy' and bad things happen" Both Derek and I give him a 'seriously?' look. "Warm do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

"Fine. You're right." Derek says.

"Thank you" Scott said, helping Derek up again.

"Now the leg." I hear Kate say, Derek gets shot in the leg with a arrow and I run over to Derek and take out the arrow from his leg. "Flash blot"

"Scott, your eyes!" Derek yelled, but it was too late. I cover Derek's eyes, and briefly close mine. But Scott gets blinded. Taking the arrow out, and helping him up I run over to Scott. Helping him up and we run to the front of Derek's house.

"Natural talent" Kate said, ginning madly. Derek gets shot on the other leg and an arrow just misses me.

"Allison! Are you trying to kill me?!" I shout, walking over to her.

Kate raises her gun to me. "Stand back". I walk over to Scott, who has fallen over backwards.

"Allison, I can explain" Scott tries, and fails to say.

"Stop lying. For once stop lying" Allison said, a hurt glint in her eyes.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did -" Allison cuts him off.

"Was to protect me." She finishes.

"Yes." Scott states.

"I don't believe you." Allison says.

Thank God. Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself." Kate said, getting her gun out again.

"You - you said we were just gonna catch them?" Allison asked confused.