The Tell

Rose POV

It's movie night tonight, with Lydia and Jackson. We are outside the video store. And Jackson and Lydia are arguing about what movie they should pick.

"The Cougars aren't just the greatest baseball movie ever, it's the best sports movie ever made" Jackson says.

"No" Lydia says.

"It's got Dennis Hoffman, in it" Jackson try's again.

"No" Lydia says, never get in argument with Lydia, she ALWAYS wins.

"Lydia, I swear to god your going to like it" Jackson says.

"No" Lydia says, yet again.

"I AM NOT WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK AGAIN" Jackson says/yells. And Lydia looks at him, and he knows that he won't win. So to make him feel better, I come in with him.

"Can someone please help us find the notebook?" I ask.

"Hello? Is anybody working here?" Jackson asks, looking around for someone.

I found it!" I yell, to Jackson waving the movie in the air. I come up to Jackson, but he just looks past me, I turn to where he's looking and see someone's feet on the floor. We move closer to get a better look, and see it's the owner, with his throat ripped out, blood everywhere.

We both back away, and bump into a latter, making the latter fall over and one of the lights, to fall from the ceiling, making all the lights flicker. We hear growling behind us, and we slowly turn around. Just to see two glowing red eyes.
The Alpha.

Jackson, grabs me and pulls me to the fall behind a shelf with him. Jackson and I slowly peck around the shelf to see the Alpha run pass. Quickly turning around, we hear shelves behind us, fall over. Jackson quickly grabs me and makes me lie down on the floor, before the shelves squish us. When the shelves fell on top of us, we were pinned down. When we hit the floor, I'm pretty sure, I hit my head, Hard. I'm facing the ceiling, and Jackson is facing the floor.

Jackson starts to struggle, to get up, but stops once he hears the Alpha breathing heavy next to him. The Alpha gets his hand and gently traces his claw around my face. Making sure he doesn't hurt me. I stare at the Alpha, looking in his eyes, and he stares straight back. I quickly flash my purple eyes, and he uses his claw, to scratch my forehead, not deep enough that it will need stitches, but deep enough that it won't heal for about 3 hours since it's from an Alpha, it takes longer to heal.

He then turns to Jackson, and grabs the back of his collar, pulling it back to to see his neck. Using his claws he traces over the claw marks on Jackson's neck, after that the Alpha runs away. And jumps out the window, making Lydia scream.

*******

A few minuets later the police and ambulance show up. Dad gets out of the police cruiser, and Stiles gets stuck in the car.

Jackson is with Lydia in one ambulance, yelling at Dad saying he wants to go home. While I'm in the other ambulance right next to them, getting treated by the paramedics. Stiles sees me and gets out the car, running towards me.

"Rose! Are you ok? What happened? Who did this? What happened to your head?" Stiles asks freaking out.

"Stiles! I'm fine, I don't know what happened exactly, I don't know who did this, and I hit my head when I fell over" I say, giving him a 'I'll tell you later' look. He nods, yes. And puts his jacket over my shoulders, I smile. Saying thank you to the paramedic, and walking over to Dad, Jackson and Lydia with Stiles.

"What part of 'I'm fine' do you not understand? I want to go home" Jackson asks Dad.

"And I understand that" Dad starts