Second Chance At First Line

Rose POV

Lacrosse practice is about to start and I'm sitting down on the beaches, knowing someone is going to get hurt because apparently, cats can predict the future. And since I'm a were-cat I can predict the future as well. Sometimes if it's really big, then I have a dream about it, and sometimes it's just a feeling, like now. But if it is happening right now, and I'm not there, I get a vision about it, I know crazy right? But I was born with it, but the Hale family helped me a lot. 

I look out on the field and notice Jackson has a long stick, now I know Jackson is a jerk, but he is sometimes nice to me, so I will be nice to him. So I hope he doesn't get hurt.

I see Scott get the ball and run towards Jackson to get past him and shoot a goal. But instead, Jackson pushes Scott to the ground, and Coach walks over to Scott and talks to him, something about dead grandma, and I see Scott looking at Jackson as if he would kill him, right then and there. My feeling is not that strong, so I don't worry much, one of them is probably going to get a little hurt.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach yells. And Scott runs back to where he started, gets the ball again, runs full speed towards Jackson and full-on pushes Jackson to the ground. Jackson then holds his shoulder and Scott falls down on his knee's clutching his head.

Stiles runs to Scott, and everyone else runs to Jackson. Stiles gets Scott up from the ground and helps him to the locker rooms. My feeling gets a little stronger so I run after them. Seeing Derek watching, I smile and wave to him, and he does the same to me. I run to the locker rooms and see Scott has already transformed, and Stiles is running around like crazy trying to get away from Scott. I see a fire extinguisher next to the door, so I get it, and extinguish Scott with it, knowing it will work, because it worked with Derek, once after a game.

Stiles runs next to me, and Scott starts clawing at the smoke. He then sits down and takes his helmet off, while Stiles hides behind the door.

"Stiles? Rose? What happened?" Scott asks. Stiles comes back into the room.

"You tried to kill me, it's what I said before, it's your anger, it's your pulse rising, it's a trigger," Stiles says, sitting down next to Scott. As I put the fire extinguisher back.

"But that's lacrosse, it's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed," Scott says

"Well, it's going to get a lot more violent, if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday, you're going to have to get out of the game." I say sadly.

"But I'm the first line," Scott says.

"Not anymore," I say back.

—TIME SKIP—

After practice, Stiles and I go home, and I finish off some homework. Stiles yells at me, to come to his room, and I do so. When I get there, Stiles says he's going to have a FaceTime with Scott, and wants me to join.

I sit down next to Stiles at his desk and wait for Scott to answer. He finally does and Stiles shoots him with one of his toy guns.

"So what did you find out?" Scott asks

"Well it's bad, Jackson got a separated shoulder," Stiles says

"Because of me?" Scott asks

"Because he's a tool." Stiles replies.

"But is he going to play?" Scott asks

"I don't even know yet, now there just relying on you, this Saturday,"Stiles says, I then look in the corner of the screen and see a shadow, and I straight away, know it's Derek. I point him out to Stiles, and Stiles starts trying, ' It looked like' but then it starts buffering, and Stiles finishes his sentence, saying ' Someone's behind you. Scott then turns around, and Derek gets Scott and pulls him towards a wall, slamming him into it.