Lunatic

Rose POV:

I wake up on a warm comfortable bed, in one of the Argents spare rooms. I hear someone knock on the door and I look over to see Allison with a pile of clothes.

"Hi, I have some clothes for you, I'm hoping you are my size." Allison says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Anytime, Dad said be ready in 30 minutes, there's breakfast downstairs, and you can use my make up, in the cupboard below the sink in my bathroom so a new tooth brush, you just need to take it out it's wrapper. You can also have a quick shower if you need one. See you down stairs" Allison says, walking away and closing the door.

I get up, and have a quick 5 minute shower, I get dressed in a black long sleeve shirt, with lace on the arms, and some dark blue jeans, with some black boots. I brush my teeth and hair, and then do my make up. I go down stairs to the kitchen to see Allison, Kate, Mrs. Argent and Mr. Argent sitting down eating breakfast.

"Good morning everyone" I say, sitting down, after collecting my toast from Mrs. Argent, and saying thank you.

"Morning Rose, how did you sleep?" Kate asks.

"I haven't slept that good in years, it was very comfortable, thank you" I say. They might kill werewolf's but I still have manners.

"That's good, now, how many fingers am I holding up?" Mr. Argent asks. Holding up 3 fingers.

"3" I smile.

"I'm glad you didn't say 12" Kate says.

"I guess I just needed some good nights sleep" I say.

"Anyway, time for school, girls, hop in the car" Mr. Argent says.

"Yes sir" I giggle with Allison and we wait for Mr. Argent and Kate to get in the car, and drive us to school.

Arriving at school, we both try to open the car doors but they are both locked.

"Dad, if your going to insist on driving me to school, you would at least have to let me out the car" Allison says. And Mr. Argent looks at the police officer and the broken window the Alpha made last week.

"Kate what your opinion on homeschool?" Mr. Argent asks.

"You know I'm more of a learn by doing it, kind of girl." Kate says.

"What's your opinion, on overprotective dads who keep ruining there daughters lives?" Allison asks. And Kate unlocks the car, so we can get out.

"Thank you" Allison says,

"Your welcome" Kate says back.

"Thank you for letting me sleep over, and for the ride here, and for everything else in between." I smile.

"Your welcome, and I hope to see you soon" Kate says.

"I do too, good bye Kate, goodbye Mr. Argent. Please say thank you for breakfast to Mrs. Argent."

"Will do, goodbye Rose, have a good day at school" Mr. Argent says.

"Thank you" I say, and get out the car and into school. To my locker.

***************
Kate POV:

"Rose is a very sweet girl, don't you think?" I ask my older brother.

"Yes, she is a good friend to Allison, and she is not a werewolf, I say a win, win" Chris says.

"So Chris.." I start but Chris cuts me off.

"Don't, your look communicates perfectly, yes I underestimated the dangers, yes we should of acted sooner, yes I should of listened to you, anything else? Or does that cover it?" Chris asks.