Scott's Study Date

Rose POV

Once I arrive at school, I go to my first class with Scott and Stiles.

I arrive five minuets after the bell, so I get a tardy. No big deal, but if I get one more tardy I get a detention. I sit down next to Stiles, who is sitting behind Scott, talking about Ebony, aka me.

"Dude, I'm telling you, it was Ebony, same eyes, same colour, same everything." Stiles says.

"Man, I wish I could see her again." says Scott. Did I forget to mention, Scott knows Ebony too? Well now you know!

"You can, she is still at my house sleeping" Stiles says, and I wide my eyes.

"Anyway, if Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asks, as the teacher is handling out test results.

"I don't know." Scott says

"Did the Alpha Kill the bus driver?" Stiles asks

"I don't know" Scott says

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles asks, anf this time, Scott turns around and yells:

"I DONT KNOW!"

"Scott! Come down!" I say

The teacher then comes along and hands out Stiles's test and Scott's test, Stiles gets an A-,  and Scott gets an E. Poor Scott.

"Dude you need to study more" Stiles  says, as I test my test results, and as normal, an A+. Scott has this sad look on his face, and I stand up, bend down on the floor next to Scott and gives him a hug, to make him feel better.

"That was a joke, Scott it's one text, you're going to make it up" Stiles says

"Do you want help studying?" I ask, pulling back from the hug.

"No, I'm studying with Allison's after school today."Scott says

"That's my boy!" Stiles and I say at the same time.

"We're just studying" Says Scott

"Um, no your not" I say

"No I'm not?" Scott asks

"Not if I'm your best friend, if you go to her house today, and squander, that perfect opportunity, I swear to god, I'll have you d-balled" Stiles says, making me laugh a little.

"Just, stop with the questions" Scott says, and I go back to my seat.

"Done, no more questions, no more talk about the Alpha, no more about Derek, especially Derek, who still scars me" Stiles says, making me giggle.

******

I go with Allison and Lydia, and I stop walking, causing them both to stop and look at me. I look around, trying to find Derek. The reason I stopped walking was because I smelt blood, and not just any blood, Derek's blood.

"Rose? Rose are you ok?" Allison asks

"Um, yep, totally fine." I say and walking again

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asks

"We're just studying together" Allison says, and I get a feeling of someone listening in on our conversation, but no one if around us, I then remember that it could be Derek, so I start talking under my breath, hoping Derek can hear me.

"Derek? Is that you? God are you ok? Is it true? You got shot? I was up all last night looking for you! Ok the bell's about to go, so after school, meet me at Stiles's Jeep, and I will handle the rest. Good luck" I quickly say under my breath.