Heart Monitor

Rose POV:

School, you either love it, or you hate it. I hate it, but I get to see my friends, so I have to go.

Derek came to check on me, and said Scott asked him for help, that he is going to 'train' him. Now I know Scott and I know Stiles, they are going to work out a way to train Scott themselves. And if I don't want them to get hurt, I have to help too. But first, Stiles needs to forgive Scott.

I woke up next to Stiles, still in my cat form. One day I want to spend a whole day in my cat form, I think it would be fun, but not today.

Stiles wakes up, and sees me, smiling he pats my head.

"Have a good sleep?" Stiles asks, and I meow in reply. Stiles gets a ball of yarn, and puts it next to me. Now I know this is silly, but whenever I'm in my cat form and a ball of yarn is near, or a laser pointer, I can't help but chase it. I attack the ball of yarn, but then after running for a few minutes, I purr and rub my head against Stiles ankles.

He laughs and picks me up. Taking me to the kitchen to get me some milk. After quickly finishing my milk, Dad comes in. He says hi to Stiles and he sits down. I jump on his lap and he pats he gently. I hear Stiles talk about me, getting run over by the car, and jump off Dads lap, and go to my room unnoticed. Changing back into human, I get in the shower.

After that I get dressed and get ready, brushing my teeth and hair. I walk to the kitchen and start eating an apple.

"Hey Rose, how are you feeling?" Dad asks.

"I'm fine dad, really." I Smile.

"Hey Rose, do you know where Ebony is?" Stiles asks.

"She's on my bad, sleeping. I left my window open, so she can have some fresh air" I lie. But I did leave my window open.

"Ok. Hey I think she needs a bath, next time I see her. She was clean and all, but you can't be too careful" Stiles says. And I widen my eyes, I HATE baths, in my cat form.

"Are you sure? I heard cats hate baths" I say, trying to get out of having a bath.

"I know, and I'm giving her a bath" Stiles says. And I sigh, not getting out of this.

"Well we need to go to school, come on Stiles, bye dad" I say walking out the house, and hoping in the Jeep.

****************

In class, Stiles sits next to me, talking about how angry he is with Scott, I then see Scott walk up, and sit down behind Stiles.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asks the both of us, and we just ignore him.

"Ok, can you at least tell me, Rose, are you ok?" Scott asks me, and I look at Stiles, seeing his angry face, and ignored Scott's question.

"I mean it's just a bruise, right? Soft tissue damage?" Scott asks. While I think of ways, to hurt him, and try to train him at the same time, I think of one, that might help Stiles with lacrosse, and lean over and tell him my plan. Making sure Scott can't hear, even with his supernatural hearing. He smirks at me, and I smirk back.

"You know I feel, really bad about it. Right? What if I say to you that I'm trying to figure this out, and that I went to Derek for help" Scott says.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say your an idiot for trusting him, but obviously I'm not talking to you" Stiles says. And the bell rings.

"What did he say?" Stiles and I ask at the same time. And Scott smiles.

"Tell you after class." Scott says.