Lacrosse Game

Rose POV

In the middle of the night, I get a dream of Stiles and Scott in front of Derek's house digging up the body. I call Derek and tell him to get some gas because it needs to happen and Derek needs to be out of the house. Because once I had a dream or vision of something happening, but I didn't like it so I tried to change it, but I ended up making it worse, so now I have learned that my visions and dreams have to come true, no matter what. 

The next morning I go to Derek's house, knowing Scott, Stiles and the police are there. When I get there, Derek is in handcuffs and is being put in the back of the police car. I see Scott leaning on Stiles's Jeep, and Stiles, walking casually towards the police car, Derek is in. Stiles gets in the car, and I follow him.

"Omg, Derek! Are you ok?" I ask, and he smiles at me, he gives me a look as if asking 'Am I going to get out of the murder crime' I nod, knowing the M.E. will determine the killer to be an animal not human.

"Ok, just so you know, I'm not afraid of you," Stiles says. and Derek gives him a death stare. This doesn't affect me, but it affects Stiles big time. "Ok, maybe I am. It doesn't matter I just want to know something, the girl you killed. She was a werewolf, but she was a different kind wasn't she? I mean she could she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. So is that why you killed her?" Stiles asks

"Why are you so worried about me when it's your friend who's the problem? When he shifts on the field what do you think everyone gonna do? Mm? Just keep cheering him on? I can't stop him but you can and trust me you want to." Derek says to Stiles. And Stiles and I get dragged out of the police car, we look up and see, Dad.

"There, stand!" Dad says to Stiles and me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Dad asks us and Stiles answers first.

"I'm just trying to help!" Stiles says.

"Ok, well how about you help me understand, exactly how you came across this" Dad asks Stiles.

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler," Stiles says.

"Which he dropped when?" Dad asks

"The other night," Stiles says

"The other night when you were looking for the first half of the body?" Dad asks Stiles.

"Yes," Stiles said, oblivious just gave himself away.

"The night that you told me, you were alone, and Scott was at home," Dad asks

"Yes" And then he finally realises his mistake. "No! Oh crap!" Stiles says

"So you lied to me," Dad says

"That depends on how you define lying" Stiles says, and I knew from 16 years of knowing my brother, that he was about to say something sarcastic.

"Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do define it?" Dad asks Stiles

"Reclining your body in a horizontal position," Stiles says, which makes me laugh.

"And you missy, what are you doing here?" Dad asks me

"Remember Dad? Derek's an old friend of mine. But when I heard that he was being arrested, I had to come down to check for myself." I say. And Dad nods his head. Remembering the time, when I would go to Derek's house, with Mum. The only person in our family who know that I was a were-cat, was Mum, nor did Dad or Stiles know.