Wolf's Bane

Rose POV:

Scott, Stiles and I are all in Derek's car getting chased by the Argent's. With Scott in the backseat and Stiles riding shotgun, and since Derek doesn't trust Scott or Stiles drive his car, I'm driving. I must say, Derek has a really nice car.

"Faster?" I ask.

"Much faster" Stiles says, looking behind him, watching Kate Argent's car. And I change gears, stepping on the gas, going faster then I was before.

"Hey Rose? I don't think you are grasping the concept of a car chase!" Stiles yells at me.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us"

"Well if you don't go faster, they're going to kill us!" Stiles once again yells. And I go faster, much faster.

"Their gone" Scott says. And Stiles turns on the walkie-talkie he stole from dad.

"The suspect is on foot, heading in the iron work" Dad's voice booms loud and clear. Driving in the iron works, I see Derek, pulling up I make Stiles go in the back seat.

"Get in!" And Derek jumps in the passenger seat next to me, before I drive off, with Mr. Argent shooting at us.

"What part of 'laying low' do you not understand!?" Scott yells from the back seat.

"Damnit! I had him!" Derek yells.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asks. Sticking his head in between the two front seats.

""Yes! He was right in front of me, and then the freakin' police showed up!" Derek says, still mad.

"Hey, their just doing there jobs" Stiles says, and Derek gives Stiles a death stare, which makes me laugh a little.

"Yeah, thanks to someone, who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek says, glaring at Scott. "Can we seriously get passed that! I made a dumb ass mistake, I get it" Stott says.

"ALRIGHT!" Stiles yells, yet again.

"How did you find him?" I ask Derek. And Derek looks at Scott and Stiles, with a scoff.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half at second, not just Rose?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, both of us" Stiles says. But after a glare from Derek he says, "or just him, I'll be back here"and Stiles finally sits in his seat properly.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out, she found two things. The first was a guy named Harris" Derek says.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asks.

"Why him?" I ask.

"I don't know yet"

"What was the second?" I ask

"Some kind of symbol" Derek says, getting out a piece of paper, with a drawing that looks like Allison's necklace.

"I've seen that before" I say, and all three boys look at me.

"Where?" Derek asks.

"That's Allison's necklace, I remember because I gave her an outfit to match, I have photos of it on my phone." I say, and I drive faster, getting my phone out of my bag, and giving it to Derek.

"We need to get that necklace" Derek says, looking through the pictures I took of the necklace, and outfit.

*****************************

Walking through the school doors, Scott and Stiles are talking about getting the necklace, while I just walk away. I find Allison and I go to her.

"Hey Allison" I say, and I notice that she is wearing the outfit I gave her. "Nice outfit" I smirk.