Night School

Rose⬆️ But with bright vibrant green eyes.

Rose POV:

While cleaning the lab equipment, I get a vision of, Derek being thrown across the parking lot, by the Alpha, but knowing Derek isn't dead, I see Scott and Stiles, quickly run into the school, then Stiles runs outside and get bultcutters from just outside the door, then go back inside and locks the door, with the boltcutters.

They then run into a class room, and then the vision fades and I find that I fainted, so I get up off the floor, and go back to cleaning the lab equipment. Eventually the boys will find me, and the Alpha will get in the school, but I'm much stronger than him, so I'll be ok.

I finally finished all the equipment, thank god! There is a lot! So what to do now? I could look for Scott and Stiles, I could go home, I could call dad, I could stay here. I then get a vision again, of The Alpha killing the janitor. Yeah, I'm
staying here, the boys can just find me, I am not moving from my spot.

I hope the Alpha doesn't hurt Stiles or Scott, or me.

*************
Allison POV:

"I'm going in to find Scott." I say, getting out the car. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." I say, and I then leave to go into the school. I stay on the first floor, calling out Scott's name.

I now end up in the swimming pools, when my phone rings. It's Lydia

"Hey, we're in the school, we are coming to get you, meet you at the lobby." Lydia says.

"Ok, I'll be right there" I say, hanging up,  don't even make it, two steps before my phone rings again, only this time it's Stiles.

"Stiles" I says, into the phone.

"No it's me, where are you?" Scott asks,

"I'm in the school, looking for you, why weren't you at my place?" I ask.

"Where are you right now?" Scott asks.

"On the first floor" I say.

"Where? Where are you exactly?" Scott asks.

"The swimming pools" I say.

"Get to the lobby, go now" Scott says.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming" I say, speed walking to the lobby.

I walk in the lobby, at the same time, as Scott and Stiles.

"Why did you come, what are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"Because you asked me to" I say.

"I asked you too" Scott repeats, looking confused. And I show him the text.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" I ask.

"Because I didn't" Scott says.

"Have you seen Rose?" Stiles asks.

"No, why is she here?" I ask.

"Ok, did you drive here?" Stiles asks.

"No, Jackson did" I say.

"Jackson is here too?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, Lydia too, what's going on? Who sent this text!?" I ask, and then my phone rings, its Lydia.

"Where are you?" I ask. Answering the phone call, and putting it to my ear. Just then, the door opens, and Lydia and Jackson, come in. I end the call.

"Finally, can we go now?" Lydia asks. Then, all of a sudden, we all hear a loud scream. We then all look up to the ceiling, as we all hear movements.