Bowling

Rose POV:

I asked Isaac to be my date tonight since I owe him for the party. He's meeting me at the bowling place. I'm now at Allison's helping her pick out an outfit. Lydia and I are sitting on her bed, waiting for what she picks. I'm wearing a black shirt with lace long sleeves. And dark blue jeans, with boots/heels. And Lydia is wearing a green/blue shirt with a black jacket over it, and black pants, with heels. Allison picks a brown dress. 

"Pass" Lydia and I say. And Allison puts the dress away and picks something else. This time it's a rainbow-coloured T-shirt.

"Pass," I say.

"Let me see," Lydia says, walking over towards Allison's closet and looking at her clothes.

"Pass, Pass, pass," Lydia says, flipping through the clothes

"Pass on all of it. God Allison, your taste, it um, running away by the second" Lydia says. I then walk over to them and look at the clothes. I see the perfect shirt for her and grab it holding it up.

"This," I say

"Perfect eye, Rose" Lydia says

"Thanks," I say. Mr. Argent then comes in, without knocking, and we look up at him.

"Dad, hello," Allison says

"Right, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to knock," Mr Argent says, and Lydia jumps down on the bed.

"Hey Mr Argent," Lydia says

"Hi Mr Argent," I say

"Dad, did you need something?" Allison asks

"I wanted to tell you that you will be staying in tonight," Mr Argent says.

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight" Allison says

"No, not when some animal out there, is attacking people," Mr. Argent says.

"Dad-Dad - I've —" Allison gets cut short.

"Hey, this is out of my hands, there's a curfew no one is allowed out past 9:30 pm. Hey no more arguing" Mr. Argent says, walking out.

"Someone's daddy's little girl," Lydia says standing up.

"Sometimes, but not tonight," Allison says. Putting a beanie on and walking towards the window. Opening it, and climbing on the roof.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asks, and I stand on the roof next to Allison.

Allison then does a flip off the roof, landing safely on the ground.

"8 years gymnastics" Allison whispers/yells up. And I smile, doing three flips in mid-air and landing perfectly on the ground.

"10 years gymnastics" I smile. Looking up, waiting for Lydia.

"I'll take the stairs," Lydia says.

—BOWLING ALLY—

After meeting our dates at the front. We all walk in and get our shoes. Paying for 1 game and sitting down. I go find my bowling ball, find a perfect purple bowling ball and put it down in our lane.

When everyone has found their bowling ball, we start the game. Lydia goes first and is about to bowl when Jackson runs up behind her and 'helps' her. She gets the gutter. And the second turn she got 3 pins.

Next is Allison, she gets a strike!

Then, I get my bowling ball and bowl the ball, and get a strike! I walk up to Isaac and sit next to him.

Next is Jackson, he of course gets a strike.

Then, Isaac, he gets the gutter but has a second turn and I walk up to him.

"For every spare you get, you get a kiss on the cheek. For every strike, it's a kiss on the lips." I whisper to him. I see him smile. And I sit down.

Isaac then try's again, and he gets a strike! I guess he really wanted that kiss. He then sits down, with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes but kiss him on the lips, pull away and see he has this adorable look on his face.

Next is Scott. He shoots and gets the gutter. Jackson starts laughing.

"Jackson, mind shutting up?" Allison asks

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just flashing back to the words, 'I'm a great bowler' " Jackson says still laughing.

"Well, maybe he just, needs a little warm-up" Allison says

"Ya! Maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers" Jackson says

"Just aim for the middle," Allison says

"How about you aim for anything but the gutter," Jackson says

"Let him concentrate," Allison says. The reason, why Isaac nor I are talking, is because we are doing some small talk/flirting.

Scott then shoots again and misses. Jackson laughs again, and Scott sits down.

It's now Lydia's turn again, and every time Jackson 'helps' her. And every time she misses.

Allison gets strikes every time, same with me, Isaac, and Jackson. And after Allison whispered something to Scott, Scott started getting strikes too. While, I am kissing Isaac, since every time he gets a strike I have to give him a kiss. This is a plus for me because he's cute, and exactly my type, but I'll wait to know him better before anything happens.

Now we are all getting strikes, but Lydia.

She then bowls without Jackson's help and she gets a strike!

After the game, turns out I won, yay. Because, everyone else got at least one miss, but me! Nope! I'm a champ!

Anyway, we went to put our shoes away and Jackson finished first so he want to play a small machine game. Scott then finished and went to talk to him. While Lydia, Allison, Isaac and I make jokes and mess around.

Isaac then drops me back at home, and I kiss him goodnight. Saying goodbye, going in the house, putting my PJs on and falling asleep, with a smile on my face.