Wolf Moon

Roses POV:

It's been a long day of getting ready for school tomorrow. After getting my clothes ready for tomorrow, the first day of school for the year. I get ready for bed, however just before I hit my head on the pillow. Stiles runs into my room, saying I have to get dressed and come with him, I have to go along with it because he is my brother and I always go with his crazy plans, so he doesn't get hurt.

So after getting dressed in some jeans, runners and a long sleeve T-shirt, I jump in my brother's jeep and go to Scott's house, we try calling him, but he doesn't answer. Once we get to his house, we see his bedroom light on so, Stiles climbs the roof to get to Scott's bedroom but yells down that he is not in there. Stiles starts to climb down the roof and I see Scott walk out with a baseball bat, I see Scott walk over to where Stiles is on the roof. Stiles hangs upside down from the roof to greet Scott but instead, both boys start screaming. Scott was about to hit Stiles with the bat, but then they both stop screaming and Scott sees it is just Stiles.

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing?" Scott yells.

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles replies back, still hanging upside down. He then looks over to see the bat in Scott's hand. "Why do you have a bat?" 

"I thought you were a predator!" Scott says back, putting the bat down.

"A pred- Wha-Wh- ok, know it's late but you got to hear this" Stiles says as I walk towards the boys and wave.

"Hi, Scott," I say as I walk towards the two boys and stand there waiting for Stiles to continue speaking.

"Hi, Rose," Scott sighs. 

"I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, dispatch called they're bringing in every officer from the Beaken department and even the state police," Stiles says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods," Stiles says as he jumps down to the ground.

"A dead body?" Scott asks.

"No, a body of water, yes dumbass a dead body," I say, as Stiles jumps up to the deck me and Scott are standing on now.

"You mean like murdered?" Scott asks again.

"No one knows yet, just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s".

"Well if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" I ask.

"That's the best bit, they only found half," Stiles says all excited, and starts nodding his head. "We're going," Stiles says already dragging us to the car.

________________________________________________________________________\

At the entry of Beacon Hills Preserve, we all get out of the jeep with Stiles holding the flashlight.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott asks.

"You're the one who always b*tching that nothing ever happens in this town," Stiles says walking into the woods with me and Scott walking behind him.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow," Scott says.

"Right cause, sitting on the bench is such a grilling effort," Stiles says.

"Don't worry Scott I know how you feel, someone seemed to think it was a good idea to storm into my room and make me get dressed to find a dead body in the middle of the night."

"Thanks, Rose. But it's not that, it's because I'm playing this year." Scott says proudly.

"That's the spirit, Scott!" I say.