Magic Bullet

Rose POV:

—DREAM—

There's a car, driving. I see the person driving, I recognise her as Kate Argent, Allison's aunt, when Derek went to school, after Paige, Derek met Kate, and then when Derek and Laura were at school, she burned the Hale house, with Derek's family in it. 

Anyway, she has the radio playing, while she is driving, the Alpha is running along side of her car. She keeps looking around, as if she feels like someone is watching her. She looks behind her, and when she looks back on the road, she slams on the brakes because she was about to crash into a car. She takes a long breath to calm herself down, and the Alpha gets on top of her car. She reaches for her gun, and the Alpha smashes the driving seat window. And takes a hold of her arm. Kate shots at the roof of her car, and it hits the Alpha. Kate rolls out the car, shotgun in hand, and shuts like a maniac.

"Come on!" Firing the gun.

"COME ON!!" She yells. She hears the Alpha howl, and she goes to her car boot, and swaps her gun, and puts in a wolfsbane bullet it the gun. She calls Chris to help her out. Derek, shows up and inspects the blood from the Alpha. Looking up on the roof to see the Alpha climbing onto it. Derek jumps up, and follows him. He jumps a roof and gets shot by Kate, in the arm, in the wolfsbane bullet.

He falls to the floor. Chris then shows up.

"Get in" Chris says.

"Not even a hello, nice to see you" Kate says

"All I've got at the moment, is please put the assault rifle away, before someone notices" Chris says

"That's the brother I love" Kate says.

"There were two of them"Kate says

"The Alpha?" Chris asks

"I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me, and I shot one" Kate says.

"Well one of them is going to lead us to the other, he can't do that if he's dead" Chris says.

"Well I can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me first" Kate says back.

"How long will it take?" Chris asks. Talking about the bullet.

"I'll give him 48 hours, if that" Kate says. Going in the car. And going home.

—END OF DREAM—

I wake up, at 1:01 am, quickly getting dressed, and jump out my window, looking for Derek.

—TIME SKIP—

I was up all night, looking for Derek, but with no luck.

I now have 2 minuets to get home, before anyone notices I'm gone. Sadly I'm 20 minuets away, for a normal person, so I turn into my cat form. (Below)

I'm lucky I can transform with my clothes on, and when I change back, I'm fully clothed

I'm lucky I can transform with my clothes on, and when I change back, I'm fully clothed. So I don't need to worry about that. I run, as fast as I can and is about to jump through my window, but I see that my window is locked, and I can't open it, so I have to do plan B.

Still in my cat body, I meow and scratch at Stiles window, waking him up. I make sure my eyes aren't glowing purple, but instead a normal cat eye colour. I've known Stiles is a cat lover since forever, so I take this to my advantage. Stiles stands up, and opens his window, taking me inside the house. He brings me to the kitchen, while patting me. Believe it or not Stiles has met my cat form many times, not knowing it is me of course. He calls me Ebony, meaning black.

He puts me down, on the counter and starts getting some milk out, and putting it in a bowl. And setting it next to me. And I start to drink it.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Ebony, I was getting worried." Stiles says

Just then Mr. Stilinski aka dad comes in.

"Morning Dad. Guess what! Ebony is back! I haven't seen her for about a month!" Stiles says smiling.

"Morning Stiles, that's great!" Dad says, patting my head.

"Is Rose up yet?" Dad asks

"Not yet" Stiles says, as I finish off my milk.

"Go wake her up please" Dad says

"Sure thing" Stiles says, and I jump off the counter top, racing to my bedroom to the bathroom. I quickly change back to normal, turn the shower on and walk out the bathroom locking the door. Changing back to my cat form and jumping on the bed, lying down, all before Stiles got there.

Once Stiles comes in the room, he hears the shower running and then see me. I run up to him, jumping on him. He catches me and holds me in his arms. He puts me down on the bed again and goes to the kitchen, talking to dad, so I can rest. I quickly change back to normal and write a note, saying: 'I woke up later than normal, I might take a while, don't wait for me. I don't want to make you late, I'll walk to school, it's all good, see you soon, from Rose.' That should give me some time. I change back and put the note in my mouth, walking to the kitchen where Stiles is, dad went to work, and gave Stiles the note.

Stiles reads the note, nodding his head. He puts me on his bed, so I can rest, gets his school bag, saying bye to me, and leaving.

Once he leaves I change back to normal, and have a quick shower, change my clothes, and going to school.