Derek Hale

Rose POV

I left my window open so Derek can come in whenever he wants, he normally stands in the corner waiting for me to finish my homework. Once finished, I turn around to catch Derek in the act of climbing into my bedroom window. I look at the time and it's 1:25 am. When he finally stands up I run to him and give him a big hug. He hugs back.

When I look up I see, his eyes are still glowing a beautiful blue. I've known Derek was a werewolf since we were kids. And I know that Scott is turning into a werewolf as well but I'm not going to say anything, if I do then I won't be a good friend to Derek.

"So is it true? Is Scott a werewolf? I know you were listening in to the conversation" I say sitting on my bed as Derek sits on the bed next to me.

"Yes, but you can't tell him yet, he will find out on Friday," Derek says.

"Don't worry, how long have I known your secret and haven't told anyone," I say.

"Ok, ok, so you remember what I told you about Alphas. Right?" I nod my head yes. I know everything there is on werewolves, thanks to The Hales. When we were kids I would go to Derek's house and help him with anything, like homework, controlling the shift on a full moon because back then he couldn't do it alone, but now he is a master. I even meet his family, they were always so nice to me.

"Well this Alpha, has let the monster inside of him take control. He bit Scott because he needs a pack, and I need Scott's and your help to find him. You still remember how I used to control it, now Scott needs to control it, and you're the only person I trust who can do it. I need Scott's help to find the Alpha because Scott has a connection with him. And I need your help because I trust you, and you're the only person who knows every supernatural creature to ever walk the earth, which I am still very impressed by." Derek says, as I blush, from the memory of Talia Hale teaching me everything I know, I probably know more than the Argents, yes I know about the Argents and I know that Allison will be a hunter shortly. But she's not one now! So I can get on their good side.

"Now you know the party, this Friday?" Derek asks.

"Yeah, Jackson's right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I overheard Scott ask Allison to the party, but the bad thing is it is a full moon, the same night. Now when Scott shifts, he's probably going to run away and I'm going to be there, to take Allison home. And don't worry I'm not going to kill her." I giggle at this. "And I need you to get Stiles and follow Scott home. Ok?" Derek asks, he always has a plan. I guess all the times I came over to his house with a plan have rubbed off on him.

"Ok, and since he was bitten it will be harder for him to control it." Refreshing my memory.

"Yes, good I knew I can count on you. Now since Scott will see me there, he will probably think I'm the Alpha, so you have to tell him that I took Allison home, and I will take care of the rest. Just remember this Alpha is dangerous, no matter who the Alpha is, you tell me, as soon as you figure it out, ok?" Derek asks. Holding my hand and staring into my green eyes.

"Ok, but I was in the woods when Scott got bit, I was there. The alpha even tried to bite me, but when I flashed my eyes and growled at it, it got scared and ran off, knowing I am stronger than it, so don't worry about me" I say, as I look at the time and see it's 2:25 am. We've been talking for an hour! Wow!

"I know, you are still probably stronger than any alpha out there. Well, best you go to bed and remember if you need help and I'm not available, I know you can figure something out, you're a smart person, use your knowledge, and be smart about things" Derek says.

"Ok, Oh, and Derek, no matter what, anyone says, no matter what you do, I will always trust you," I say, telling the truth because it's true, I've known Derek Hale and his family since I was 4 and Derek was 8.

--FLASHBACK--

I was with my mother, walking through the woods, on a nice day to go to my mother's old friend's house who lives in the woods, and I saw a bunny so I went running after it, mum let me run after it, since if I got lost all I have to was stay where I was and howl and she will find me. See my mum is, well was, a were-cat, and since I was born first, I got her supernatural power. My brother and dad don't know. And since I'm coming of age to the full moon to start having an effect on me, we are going to Mum's high school friend, who is an alpha and is very respected. After about 10 minutes of running, I got lost and was about to howl when I saw a boy about 8 years old. He had short black hair and green eyes, with a kind smile.

"Are you lost?" He asks. And I nod my head yes.

"Do you need help finding your mum? I saw her a few minutes away from here, or I could ask my mum if she could come to us with your mum. My mums with your mum as we speak, they sent me out to find you." I don't know why but I trusted this boy.

"Can you call your mum, to come here with my mum please?" I ask,

"Sure," He says taking out his phone and ringing his mum, putting it on speaker.

"Hi, mum I found the little girl, bring her mum to us, while me and her talk. I have a feeling she is just a little scared," he says.

"Ok, Derek, good boy. I'm coming with her mum now." A sweet voice comes from the phone. The boy hangs up.

"So anyway, I'm Derek, Derek Hale" Derek smiles. And I can't help but smile back.

"I'm Rose, Rose Stilinski," I say.

"What are you doing out here?" Derek asks,

"Well I was walking in the wood with my mother to see one of my mother's old friends, who live in the woods and I saw a bunny, and I was chasing it, but then I lost it and I looked around and saw I had no idea where I was. What are you doing out here?" I ask.

"Well I live out here, my family owns a house out here, in the woods. and my mum's friend called saying that her daughter had run off, chasing a bunny, and she couldn't find her. So my mum went to calm down her friend when I went to find the kid and turns out I found her." Derek says, giving me another smile, as I see my mum and another woman, who I guess is Derek's mum.

"Mum!" I say, running over to my mum and giving her a hug.

"Hello, sweetheart!" My mum says picking me up and giving me another hug.

"I see you already met Derek," Mum says, looking at me and Derek with and smile on her face. I nod, yes.

"Yes, Mum, he's been very nice to me," I say.

"Hello Derek, You've certainly grown since the last time I saw you." My Mum says to Derek.

"Hello," Derek says, giving a shy wave.

"Sweetheart, This is my good friend, Talia Hale," Mum says looking at the woman next to her.

"Why hello Rose, I've heard a lot about you," Talia says, giving a smile, that I gladly returned.

"Hi, You seem really nice, and so does your son," I say.

"Why thank you" Talia smiles bigger. My mum puts me down. And we all go to the Hale house.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"I trust you too," Derek says. leaving my room, going through the window and back to his house. So now I know what's happening. I need to find out who the Alpha is and I need to keep a close eye on Scott.