The Argent house hold

Rose POV:

Waking up in the hospital, I roll my eyes, I don't like hospitals, Stiles and Dad both know this. God, I was tired and I fall asleep, straight after I got run over a car, saving my dad's life. I turn my head to the left and see cards and flowers, god how long was I out? I reach over to pick up the cards to read them. I pick up a random on and start reading it. But not before, letting a doctor know that I'm awake.

Dear Rose
I hope you feel better, jumping in front of the car for your dad, I saw what happened and I'm my glad to call you my best friend, I've already met your family, but I can't wait to have a girls day and you meet my family, I just know they will all love you.
Love from Allison❤️

I smile, and pick up the next one.

To Rose
You know I'm not the sentimental type, so this should tell you how much I care about you. Even though I hate your brother, and your brothers best friend. Get better soon, the doctors said you had some bruises and some cuts, but said you will be fine. I made sure you got the best doctors in Beacon Hills, and I also made sure that Scott's Mum was your nurse, since I know you know her, and they say she is a very good nurse. They said that you will be asleep for a few days, so by the time you wake up, it should be Saturday. See you on Monday.
From Jackson.

I've been asleep for two days! Wow, new record! I was about to fall asleep in Stiles's room before I had a feeling of dad getting hurt, so I bolted out if there. I pick up the next card.

To Rose
I know you hate hospitals, but you weren't waking up! What were you even doing there? You have straight A's and you didn't even have to go to the Parent teacher conferences. I only saw you when you ran out of Stiles's Jeep and ran towards your dad, and pushed him out the way, taking the hit of the car. Why would you do that! How did you know?Please don't freak out when you wake up in the hospital, with bandages covering your arms, and torso. But I know you are a tough egg, see you on Monday.
From Scott.

I roll my eyes, I look at my arms and see bandages, with a little blood on them, and I see a take a peak under the bandage and only see smooth skin, no cuts, no bruises, perfect I'm healed. Now what am I going to say to the doctors.

Hi Rose,
I know it's only been two days, but I miss you, chemistry is so boring without you. Your so good at it, and I was hoping you could tutor me? BTW Mr. Harris said that even though you are in the hospital, you still have to serve your detention, good luck. See you in chemistry!
From Isaac

I smile, I would love to tutor him, and maybe find out why he has so many bruises.

Dear Rose,
Please get better, Allison is always hanging out with Scott, and I'm all alone, yes I have Jackson, but it's so boring without another girl around. Lucky for you, you don't have any homework to do. But we do have a math test, which we are awesome at so don't worry. Have fun in hospital! And see you on Monday!
From Lydia

I laugh at this.

To Rose,
I hope you get better, I got a new camera, which I don't know I just told you that, I just want to say, since I'm to shy to say this face to face, thank you for always being nice to me, I don't have a lot of friends, and I'm just happy I can call you a friend. You've always had my back, especially when you stopped those kids from bullying me, so, I'm going to have your back from now on.
From Matt

I smile, even more, but now since he has a new camera, he's going to want photos, and I will have to the contacts I made, because when if someone takes a picture of me, with the flash, it makes my eyes glow and it looks like two laser beams are shooting at the camera. But with the contacts, it stops my eyes from doing that. I made them when I was 10, I'm so proud.