Lacrosse Practice/ First Line

Rose POV

I wake up at 3:00 am from my phone, I check it, it's Derek! I answer. 

"Miss me already? It's only been 45 minutes." I say

"Look I'm sorry, I know but I need your help. Scott is sleepwalking" Derek states.

"I'll be right there, where are you? And don't forget to stay a safe distance away." 

"I'm in front of Scott's house in a tree watching him climb out his window," Derek says.

"Good, Ok I'll be there soon," I say, quickly putting my hair up, putting a t-shirt on with jeans and my runners. Climbing out my window and racing with supernatural speed, to Scott's house, I see Scott walking into the woods, and Derek walking towards me.

Scott finally stops at a little cave in the middle of the woods and he stays there till morning. Derek let me sleep till morning and I was thankful for that. Derek shook me awake when Scott woke up. When he woke up he started walking to his house when he looked in the distance and saw something, and started running. I looked to when he was looking and saw the Alpha, I poke Derek not taking my eyes off the Alpha. Derek turned to me when I was looking and saw the Alpha as well. We started following the Alpha on foot, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Scott jump over a white fence and jump in a pool. I kept my eyes on the Alpha though knowing Scott is ok.

We lost the Alpha when we reached the end of the woods. I had school, so I said bye to Derek, and I went home to change and drink some more coffee, knowing it was too early for anyone in the house to be up already. 

--TIME SKIP--

"Hey," I said to my friends as we sit the benchers and wait for the Lacrosse practice to start, I see Stiles trying and talk to Scott, about animal hairs on the body, I know this because Stiles said in the car that he overheard dad talking about it on the phone.

Scott waves to Allison. And Allison smiles back

Practice starts and Scoot gets the ball and runs towards the goal but Jackson pushes Scott to the floor. I have a feeling Scott is mad about that, and I get a bit nervous.

Scott and Jackson are now starting with the ball on the floor, the whistle blows and Scott gets the ball first before Jackson could even move. Sidestepping, the other players and doing a flip in mid-air, and scoring a goal, everyone cheers. I see Stiles looking with that face his using to figure something out. And the next thing I know Scott has the first line.

—TIME SKIP—

That afternoon Stiles, stayed up all night looking up werewolves, wolfsbane, anything to do with werewolves, and printing a LOT of information.

At around 4 the next day I went into his room to bring him coffee. I sit on the bed. And there were papers everywhere! A knock then came at the door, scaring Stiles. Stiles opens the door and Scott comes in.

"You got to see this, I've been up all night. reading at websites, books, all this information." Stiles says, in a rush.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asks not noticing me

"A lot, but that doesn't matter, ok just listen," Stiles says, also not noticing me.

"Is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asks putting his bag on the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No their still questioning people, even Derek Hale." Stiles say.

"The guy in the woods that we saw the other day?" Scott asks.

"Yeah! But that's not it, ok?" Stiles says super fast.

"Ok, then what then?" Asks Scott.

"Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore. The wolf, the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading, do you even know why a wolf howls?" Stiles asks.

"Should I?" Scott asks.

"It's a signal, ok, when a wolf is alone, it howls to signal the location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby, I mean maybe even a whole pack of them." Stiles says really fast.

"A whole pack of wolfs?" Scott asks.

"No, werewolves," Stiles says, and Scott stands up.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this? you know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott is getting angry.

"I saw you on the field yesterday Scott. ok, what you did wasn't just amazing, alright it was impossible." Stiles says.

"So I made a good shot," Scott says

"No! You made an incredible shot, I mean the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. You know people can't just suddenly do that overnight. And then there's the vision and senses, don't even think I didn't notice you don't need your inhaler anymore." Stiles says

"Ok, Dude! I can't think about this now, we'll talk tomorrow." Scott says.

"Tomorrow! What! No, the full moon is tonight. don't you get it?" Stiles says

"What are you trying to do!? I just made the first line, I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, everything in my life is somehow perfect why are you trying to ruin it?!" Scott says getting angrier by the second.

"I'm trying to help, you're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon to cause you to physically change, it also just so happens when your blood lust will be at its peak " Stiles says

"Blood lust?" Scott asks

"Yeah, you're urged to kill," Stiles says sadly

"I'm already starting to feel an urged to kill Stiles," Scott says.

"You got to hear this" Stiles says getting a book from his desk and started reading from it.

"The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse. Alright, I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse as Allison does. You got to cancel the date." Stiles says, getting to Scott's bag to get his phone out.

"I'm going to call her right now," Stiles says, as he got the phone.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks.

"I'm cancelling the date," Stiles says.

"NO! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!" Scott yells as he pins Stiles against the wall, with one fist clutching onto Stiles's shirt and the hand in a fist about to punch Stiles. But instead of punching Stiles, Scott pushes the chair over and lets go of Stiles.

"I'm sorry, I-I got to go get ready, for that party," Scott says, as he grabs his bag and walks out the room, but not before saying sorry again.

When he leaves Stiles picks up his chair and turns it around to see claw marks.

"Let me guess, there are claw marks on the chair," I say, scaring the hell of Stiles.

"Yeah, how'd you know? When did you even get here?" Stiles asks

"I know because you are right, Scott is a werewolf, and I came in before Scott arrived, I heard and saw everything," I say.