Co-Captain

Rose's eye colour^^^

Rose POV:

I go with Derek and Peter to school. Where Scott and Stiles are.

To the locker room we go. I stand with Derek, and Scott sees us.

"Thank god! Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what has been going on?!"Scott yells/asks. And Peter comes up behind Scott and Stiles holding a lacrosse stick.

"I really don't get lacrosse" Peter says.

"It's you" Scott says, ever so quietly.

"When I was in high school we played basketball, there's a real sport. Still I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from Native American tribes, and they played it to resolve conflict. I have a little conflict on my own to solve Scott, but I need your help to do it" Peter says, putting the lacrosse stick down.

"I'm not helping you kill people" Scott says.

"I don't want to kill all of them" Peter says, yeah Peter, like someone's going to believe that. "Just the responsible ones, and it doesn't have to include.." Peter quickly looks at Derek.

"Allison" Derek says, looking spooky as ever in the dark locker rooms, with some moon light hitting one side of his face.

"Your on his side?" Scott asks, sounding defeated, broken. "Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister!?" Scott says, almost yelling this time.

"It was a mistake" Derek says, looking at me.

"What?!" Scott says, breathless.

"It happens" Derek says.

"Rose? Are you on their side too?" Stiles asks, with both him and Scott having a pleading look in their eyes.

"What? No! They just kindly asked for a ride here, since I was already coming here to pick up Stiles" I quickly say, and I see them both sigh in relief from my statement. "But when you 3 finish your lovely little chat, I need to quickly ask Derek and Peter something" I say quietly.

"Scott, we really just want you to reach your full potential" Peter says.

"By killing my friends" Scott says softly.

"Sometimes the people closest to you, could be the ones you holding back the most" Peter says, 'oh so wisely'. NOT!

"They are holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm ok with that" Scott says, making me smile a little. And making Peter walk closer to Scott, with his claws out.

"What don't you try and see things from my point of view?" Peter says, digging his draws at the back of Scott's neck, making him see Peter's memories. Quickly pulling his claws out, and walking away with Derek on his heels.

Scott falls on the floor in pain, watching Peter's memories. I feel a familiar feeling, not wanting to faint again, or act weird with Scott AND Stiles so close, I try my hardest to push away the feeling, knowing if I reach out to at the feeling, I will see what Scott is seeing. And I've already had dreams about, I don't need to see them again, plus I can't do it now, since Stiles is like, right there! Most times I don't get a choice in the matter if I want to see the 'visions' or not, but I do this time. Yay.

After awhile, Scott wakes up and the first thing he says "We have a big problem".

I quickly glance at Stiles, and he looks at me, "Trust us, we know" we say together. And that's what we will always be. Together.

************
Hiking though the woods, Allison, Lydia and I are heading.. somewhere.

"Allison - When you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping - a five - mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." Lydia says.