Oh,brotherfucker...

Start from the beginning

Thanks God.

What a great idea to make someone who lies all the time a horrible liar.

Love my life.

"How was your flight dear?" My grandmother asks as she closes the door.

"It was great actually. Slept the whole way so I'm not tired. Actually uh, Annika, Seth and Jonah are waiting outside in the car. We're gonna go grab a bite to eat. Go get dressed." He says casually. My eyes widen.

"Well I uh..." I try to think of an excuse.

"Dude, let's go, chop chop." He snaps his fingers.

"Okay but Kate's upstairs so can she come?" I ask. Chase's smile gets wider.

"Kate's always welcome." He licks his lips.

"Oh, you're disgusting." I cringe and sprint up the stairs.

"Well?" Kate asks as I close the door and rush to my closet.

"Well my dipshit brother decided to surprise us so he came a day early. We're going to eat and Jonah's coming. So are you." I yell out and ponder what to wear. Kate walks into the closet with her hands around her hips.

"You're kidding." She bites her upper lip.

"No questions bro, just get dressed!" I yell.

"Okay fuck." She says and quickly strips out of her sweats.

I pull out black mom jeans and a black crop top with spaghetti straps. I slide a black belt around my waist and put on white converse on my feet. Kate puts on white shorts and a red oversized t-shirt, tucking the front in as I brush my hair and put on a little makeup.

"Jesus christ, let's go!" I hear Chase yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back.

"Alright I'm ready." Kate twirls in the mirror and puts her strawberry blonde hair up in a ponytail.

"K let's go." I grab my phone and we rush downstairs. Chase is standing outside with the door open, chewing gum. He's wearing his sunglasses, shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hi Chasey." Kate grins and wraps her arms around him.

"Hey Beautiful." He kisses her cheek and spins her around.

"Let's go before I vomit on both of you." I roll my eyes and walk outside.

"Well you look nice. Who are you trying to impress?" Chase asks as he closes the door.

Your best friend.

"Myself." I scold him.

"Mhm yeah." He grins.

We walk over to the driveway and I spot Jonah's car. The windows are rolled down and he's in the driver's seat, wearing sunglasses.

"Yummy." Kate whispers in my ear.

"Tell me about it." I groan. Seth is sitting in the backseat, also wearing sunglasses. You Got Me by G-Eazy is blasting in the car.