The Oracion Seis

With out coalition finally together, Hibiki began to inform us about our enemy. The enemy guild had only six members. But they were extremely powerful. Then Ichiya explained our plan. It was a little confusing, because he wouldn't stop doing weird dances, but I got the idea that we were not supposed to fight, just lure them into some trap or something. Whatever, I would just stick by Erza as usual.
      With that, we headed out, Fairy Tail in the lead. After some interesting things happened (Natsu fell off a cliff), we were finally on the move. Until things started to go wrong. We ran straight into the Oracion Seis themselves. We prepared for battle.
      I changed into fire form, and began to fight with the speed guy (Racer?). He was so fast I couldn't even see him move. But I tried my best anyways. I could tell things weren't going our way, we were being destroyed. I tried to focus on the fight in front of me, but I was distracted by a scream. ERZA!
      She fell to the ground, a weird purple color moving up her arm. I started to run over to her, but was quickly knocked over by Racer. He kicked me into Gray and both of us went down. By the time the dust cleared, the Oracion Seis had taken Wendy and Happy and had gotten away. As for us, we were all defeated.
      Then I remembered, Erza! I picked myself up and ran to her, but she was in bad shape. The weird purple color which I think was poison was spreading! She dragged herself upright, and said three horrible words, holding out her arm. "Cut it off"

Yes it's short it's just kind of a sample to show that I'm probably gonna begin writing again. So yay and love y'all 💕👌