Lost

It had been a couple days since the parade. It had been spectacular. The crowds, the lights, the performances, it was all so magical. I felt such happiness that night. We partied until the early morning. Though everyone was a bit sad about Laxus, especially Master, we managed to put our problems aside for a short while and enjoy ourselves. I drank some beer for the first time. I did not think I got drunk, but I may well have. The rest of the night flew by, full of pure joy. I smiled and laughed like never before. I can't explain the way it felt, but it was amazing. 

     I woke up the next morning, the sun already well overhead. Everyone else was still passed out, so I carefully maneuvered around them, careful not to wake them up. I decided to go on a job, it was only fair for me to chip in towards Lucy's rent. I chose for 400,000 jewel, that would be a nice surprise for her! The job was to slay a monster terrorizing a remote village in the mountains. The reward showed it would present a slight challenge, but I was sure I could handle it. 

      I didn't want to wake up Mira, so I just wrote my name on the flyer and pushed it gently into her hand so she would see it when she woke up. I gathered my things and headed to the train station. It was a 10 hour train ride, and I fell asleep still a little tired from the night's events. I didn't dream.

       When I finally arrived, it was evening so I booked a hotel. I would slay the monster tomorrow. The lady at the desk asked where my parents were. I managed to explain the situation without punching her in the face. The place was nice, but nothing near fancy. I took my stuff up to my room, and crashed onto the bed. 

        I had the same dark dream as before, except for this time, the ground was burning. Strangely, I didn't feel the heat until the presence behind me grabbed my neck. Again, there was the horrible feeling of having my life sucked away. And I began to feel the fire, it burned my feet, then coiled around the rest of my body, until finally the dream faded, leaving me with nothing but darkness.

A/N sorry for not updating yesterday

         sorry its really short

        ALSO YAY OVER 300 VIEWS (PLEASE TRY TO VOTE WHEN YOU READ IT)

BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU YAYYY IM SO HAPPY

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3