Can't stop the loving

Start from the beginning

...Whiiiich was why, of course, the great and gracious Naruto often took it upon himself to have sleepovers, and stay-overs as often as he humanly could. Sasuke didn't mind, he was sure - in fact, he looked kinda happy the last time he'd offered. Also, it was a million times better than listening to Jiraiya and his newest "muse".

Still, it could just be Naruto's imagination, but the mansion seemed more...ominous than usual. Kinda like the castles with the demon lords in them that'd he'd seen in his video games. Which reminded him…

"Hey, Sasuke," he whispered, "what does your brother look like anyways? What's he act like? Does he always have a stick up his ass like you? Does he like ramen-flavored ice cream?"

Sasuke's eye twitched as he began walking towards the front gates of the mansion.

"You'll see once he opens the front door, moron. Also, no one likes ramen-flavored ice cream, except for ramen-flavored morons whose brain cells have all been killed off already."

"Everyone loves ramen-flavored ice cream!" Naruto protested. "They just don't know it yet!"

"All they need is a taste, and they'll know, alright."

"At least I don't like ketchup-flavored ice cream like you!"

"It's tomato-flavored ice cream. Which is actually a fruit, unlike the sodium-saturated cesspool of fat that you enjoy inhaling!"

Naruto narrowed his eyes to glare angrily at his best friend. "Take that back you bastard! Ramen is a gift from the gods, oka-oof - "

He felt himself stumble into a solid mass before falling, his breath being knocked out of his chest as his feet lost grip on the ground.

"Ow…" Naruto groaned as he rubbed his forehead, and tried to lift his body from the warmth it was pressed against, only for his hands to slip, and fall back on his elbows. His eyes opened to meet dark cesspools of obsidian.

"Hello, Naruto," greeted a voice that flowed like dark velvet.

Naruto's face flushed as he realized exactly who he'd fallen on.

"Oh, crap, I'm so sorry - er, Itachi right? - I didn't mean to - "

From behind him, Sasuke snorted as he closed the door. "Yeah, he didn't. He's just naturally clumsy"

Naruto shot him an angry glare as he attempted to rise to his feet, only to be restrained by the arm around his waist - which had prevented him from falling to the side and cracking his head, earlier.

"You shouldn't rise so quickly after losing your balance," Itachi scolded.

Naruto flushed in embarrassment before hastily agreeing. Great, now Sasuke's brother thought he was a clumsy idiot, too...which he wasn't, really!

A random detail suddenly caught his attention, thankfully distracting him from ponderings as to his agility. Naruto stared down at the older man for a few seconds before leaning closer.

"Whoa," he said, "you have really long eyelashes!"

Itachi's eyes flashed with an imperceptible expression, but blinked before Naruto could register what it was.

Sasuke groaned in frustration. "Naruto, please get off of my brother so we can get out of the front entranceway!"

"Er, right!" Naruto hastily scrambled out of Itachi's hold before standing up and offering him a hand. "Let's get going then?" He suggested with a grin.

Itachi took his hand with a slight smile. "Indeed. Let's...get going."

Naruto helped him get up, before releasing his hand and bouncing next to him. All of his previous worries about embarrassing himself had dissipated - after all, he couldn't do much worse than trip on top of Sasuke's brother, right? Also, he seemed pretty nice, so Naruto wasn't worried about being judged much anymore.