chapter twenty-one

Yuki pov:

2 days later I was once again dressed in a maid outfit for testing. Ethari was arriving the same way king james and queen mari had, riding horses up to the entrance, humans riding behind them. Ethari had an angry scowl on his face, which already made me dislike him.

"Hello King Ethari and Queen Sonia," I bowed to them keeping my power supressed and hiden. If they made one wrong move I would not be afriad to do something though.

"Hello miss..." Sonia said with a bright smile.

"Miss Ina," I bowed again. I walked closer to them, taking the reins of her horse and gently tugging her towards the stable. "This way to the stable, how many humans have you brought with you?" I asked, walking silently in the grass.

"Oh, last I checked we had 21." 21. An odd number. I gulped, but kept moving. Gabriel had said if their was an odd number, he would turn one. My knuckles tightened as i stopped the horse in front of the stables. Sonia and ethari slid from their horses.

"Okay. After you get your horses settled in, I will be glad to lead you to your room. 8 humans must share a room, but you two will share a big room. Your other fae guests are free to sleep in any room." I explained. Ethari nodded.

"Thank you Ina," Sonia said, Ethari simply grunted, seeming to be in a foul mood still.

"You are welcome queen sonia." I bowed again. Suddenly the smell of soup reached my nose, potato soup. My stomach swirled, one hand on my stomach, one hand on my mouth. "JASON, DID MARY NOT TELL YOU SOUP MAKES ME P-" I then threw up in the bushed beside me.

"QUEEN YUKI, I AM SO SORRY, I FORGOT YOU WERE OUT HERE. I WAS BRINGING SOUP TO THE GUESTS."jason shouted in return. I sent him a glare, wiping my lips. Sonia and Ethari exchanged looks of confusion.

"Jason, give me the soup,"mary suddenly snapped, appearing in the doorway beside the stables. The soup tray was passed to mary, who quickly scurried inside. Jason rushed over to me, patting my face like a mother hen.

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to make you throw up." I wacked his hands away, sighing loudly.

"I am fine, I am fine."

"Whats going on?"Ethari asked. I sighed again, turning to face the two.

"I apologize. I was testing you, I am queen yuki of the sun court. " I stated proudly.

"Why did you throw up?" Sonia asked quickly. She completely passed over the fact that I had decieved her. I gently touched my stomach, a smal smile on my face.

"Oh, I am expecting." Her arms were suddenly around me in a hug.

"My brother has already found his mate and is going to have a child," she whispered. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you." I said. "Uh-uh, would you like to go into the castle?" I asked. "I can change and we can have a feast. King James and Queen Mari will also be joining." I explained. Sonia smiled happily.

"You already act like a queen!" She squeaked. I smiled. She had no idea how much I was not like a queen.

I lead them into the castle, the humans dropped off at their rooms. I wanted to talk to them, celebrate that they were alive. I knew they would not accept me though, because of the new power flowing through my veins.

I would learn to control that power soon, and I had a plan for any who harmed me or my family. The fire that I had not felt in a while burned inside me. 

I walked with more confidence as I headed toward my room, my flats silent on the marble floor. I pushed my door open, surprise flashing on my face when I saw mary with some weird looking tools.

"Hello yuki. It is time to check up on your baby, please lay on the bed," mary patted my feather filled comforter. I blinked, shutting the door before laying on the bed.

She pulled the maid dress off, wool shorts magically appeared on my legs afterwards, but she left my top off.

"We are going to do an unltrasound. This gel allows us to see inside you with this magic projection." She waved a hand at the screen floating in the air and the gel in her hand. I nodded slowly, watching as she globbed the gel on my lower stomach.

My uterus suddenly appeared on screen. She used her hand to move the gel, changing the image in the air. She hovered over a small white dot, a small smile on her face.

"All looks well in the developing process. You did start getting your morning sickness a week early though." Mary explained. Early. Well lucky me.

"Thanks mary," I told her as she wiped the gel off, a shirt-dress magically appearing on my body. She waved as she left, a smile lighting up her face.

When she finally shut the door, a large sigh escaped my lips. Throwing up in the morning sucks, throwing up when smelling potato soup, sucks.

Okay, next chapter will show a lot of Yuki's power.