"If you say it like that, I think it's pretty similar. For officer to rush over from so far away to get beaten up by officer is probably a way to attract him." Zhao Xuan coughed lightly, "Should we go and comfort officer and tell him that the deputy team is actually pretty good too? At least, we can follow him without any complaints or regrets, and don't even ask for a gentle look. This friendship is even more cruel."

Mo Luo threw the stone on the ground, listened to the discussions behind him, and sighed, "Son, mother, our babies seem to have gotten itchy skin recently."

Jiang Feng squatted beside him and threw the stones at him as well, echoing, "I think we should strengthen our training program, otherwise this group of brats would feel that they lack training."

"I'll let my mother decide on this matter. I'm very confident that I can pass this group of tiger cubs to you."

"Don't worry, father. I know that my mother is a failure. This time, I'll make up my mind and waste a layer of her skin."

The two of them smiled at each other in tacit understanding.

The boat continued to sway in the middle of the lake. The breeze was gentle, and the surface of the lake rippled and rippled.

Xiao Jing looked at the unmanned aerial vehicle in the sky that would suddenly pop up from time to time and quickly retreat, and frowned, "officer, Mo Luo and the others don't seem to have left yet."

"They chose this place for their secret training. They definitely won't leave so soon." Shen Cheng Feng took out a box of chess and placed it beside him, "Ignore them."

"I feel like I'm being watched, so that I won't be able to take advantage of you." Both of Xiao Jing's hands supported his lower jaw as he looked at the person in front of him with a torch-like gaze.

Shen Cheng Feng pursed his lips and laughed, taking the initiative to stretch his head over, "I'll give you this chance."

Xiao Jing held his head, and without hesitation, kissed his lips, "What if I want to do some mosaic things with you?"

"There's no need to rush. There's no need to rush." Shen Cheng Feng's finger lightly brushed across her red lips, "How about a game of chess?"

"Looks like officer has been very satisfied with his chess skills? You dare to challenge a master like me? "

"I'm just asking for advice out of humility. I'm looking for my weakness in the game of chess." Shen Cheng Feng put down the Go board.

Xiao Jing supported her cheeks with one hand, and played with the white piece in the chess box with the other, she said, "The loser must agree to one thing, officer, what do you think?"

"Are you sure I'm going to lose?" Shen Cheng Feng landed first.

"There's a little wager to keep us both on top of each other." Xiao Jing also let go of her son.

"Alright, I agree."

A cool breeze blew past, and the silence was so clear that the sound of the wind could be heard.

"Achoo." Mo Luo could not help but sneeze, "How much longer are these two going to last?"

Jiang Feng's mouth twitched, "officer, why don't we retreat first and come back in two days?"

Mo Luo stood up from the ground, stealthily leaned on the grass, and seriously studied the two figures in the middle of the lake, as though he was talking to himself, "Aren't they cold?"

Jiang Feng lied down by his side and replied, "officer, didn't you see the furnace in officer's hands?"

Mo Luo tore off a handful of grass with one hand, "I suddenly don't get it, we're training them, they date us, and we don't get involved in each other's affairs, why should I hide here?"