I also just grabbed some from a little supermarket we had passed when we still had the Jeep. I wonder if I have any more tampons in the front pocket of my bag. I quietly check and there are still like ten. I decide to go ahead and take a birth control pill. I quietly die inside trying to decide on what to do.

Do I wait till morning to go into the woods, without getting caught by a Z since there will be a lot due to the alarm, and put a tampon in. Or do it right now? I don't have very many pairs of pants probably only one other pair somewhere. I don't want to ruin these. I decide to do it now. I grab a swig of water and quietly open the door.

"What are you doing?" Asks Cass.

"Going to the bathroom." I say stepping outside silently with my machete in hand.

"Okay careful." He says.

I quietly close the door and walk into the woods without making a sound. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I don't see any Z's near me but I do see some on the highway up ahead and a few walking out of the woods a little ways away. I go to the bathroom and put the tampon in. The last time I went to the restroom was yesterday. I think to myself. I need to start drinking more water. I hurry back to the truck and quietly close and lock the door not having any problems with the dead.

"There is a lot by that car going off. And some coming out of the woods. In the morning if we are careful we could probably just walk in the woods around the group." I say to Dean and Cass. Charlie is already asleep breathing lightly.

"Okay, sounds good." Dean says.

Cass nods at me and I lay down on the seat more comfortable. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep once more accomplishing my task. Once again I feel myself fall into a deep sleep.

My body feels numb. I'm surrounded by darkness. Suddenly far away a I see a light.

"Hello?" I call out not realizing it is a dream.

But then again who really does realize it's a dream or even care.

I walk towards the dim light in the distance. I pick up my pace and then start running. I can't reach it. I stop sweat dripping off my forehead. Then I hear a sound behind me. I turn and see a dark figure. The figure sluggishly limps towards me. Then another appears near me. I realize the figure are dead.

I start to run. I try and fight the urge to look behind me but do any way. Behind me more and more figures appear. I get stopped abruptly running into something. I fall to the ground and look up.

It's Cass.

"Come on. This way." He says and starts running.

I stand up and sprint after him. I try to catch up to him but it's no use. He's faster than me. More and more distance separate up.

"Cass!" I scream.

He doesn't answer his body disappearing in the distance. Startling something grabs my foot. I pulls me hard and I fall. Bodies topple over me each grabbing my body. I feel a sharp pain in my thigh and see a zombie biting into it. I scream out in pain. Another sharp pain on my arm.

The pain jolts me awake and I sit up quickly. I look around, Cass and Charlie are still asleep. I look around and see Dean staring at me.

"What?" I ask smugly.

"Bad dream?" He asks.

"That is none of your business." I say laying crossing my legs.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me." He says going quiet.

"Sorry, it's just I haven't had them since the beginning. I started getting them again just a couple nights ago." I say wiping my face with my hands.

"About the dead." He says motioning to outside the vehicle.

That when I notice dark figures everywhere. The moonlight casting their shadows onto the clothing hung against the windows.

"About everything." I say still looking at the shadows.

"It's happens." He says also looking at the shadows.

"You get them too?"

"Are you kidding. If this ever ends I will have PDST from this shit." He says looking at me. I look at him too.

"Well if we are lucky the only thing we will have to worry about is PDST." I say smiling.

He smirks back at me.

"Go ahead and try and get a couple more hours. It'll be daylight soon." He says looking away.

I lay back down and fall asleep quickly with no nightmares or dreams attacking me in my sleep.