Chapter 3: Our strange sensei

Naruto grumbled, sticking his head out of the classroom and turning his head from left to right.

'Just sit down, Naruto!' said Sakura, annoyed.

Why is our team sensei so damn late?' He complained, crossing his arms. 'All the other teams have gone off with their sensei. Even Iruka sensei left!'

His eyes then widened, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow. 'Naruto, what are you thinking?'

'Hehehe,' he sniggered, grabbing an eraser and dragging a chair to the door. He stood on the chair and placed the eraser between the two doors. 'That's what you get for being late!'

'Geez ...' Sakura sighed, hands on her hips. 'I'm not involved.'

I raised my eyebrows at her and walked over to her, folding my arms. 'Admit it, Sakura - you actually like these kind of things, don't you?'

'Don't be ridiculous!' She scoffed, turning away with her nose in the air. 'I'm not immature like you and Naruto!'

I rolled my eyes. 'In denial much?'

'I am not being in denial!' She hissed.

'Pfft ...' Sasuke scoffed. 'Like a Jounin would fall for such a stupid booby trap.'

'You never know,' I shrugged at him.

'Hmph,'

My eye twitched. 'Really? A 'hmph'?'

'Hey, leave Sasuke-kun -' Sakura began but I interrupted her.

'I'm not even doing anything, idiot!' I snapped.

Then, a hand appeared by the door, sliding it open. The owner was a silver-haired man, who looked shocked when the eraser landed on his head.

'HAHHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FELL FOR IT! YOU FELL FOR IT!' Naruto laughed.

I couldn't help but snigger as well.

'I'm sorry, sensei,' Sakura said, faking remorse. 'I tried to stop Naruto, but -'

'Like hell, you did,' I said, getting annoyed. 'You didn't do shit!'

'Hmm... How can I say this?' The Jounin said, a hand underneath his chin. 'My first impression is ... I don't like you guys.'

And that lead us all to sulk.

                                                                                   *

'Now, begin with introducing yourselves.' said Sensei, leaning against the railing and facing us as we sat on the stone steps.

'What do you want to know?' Sakura asked.

'How about your likes, dislikes,' he said, 'your dreams for the future and things like that.'

'Hey, hey! Why don't you introduce yourself first?' demanded Naruto.

'Yeah, you look kinda suspicious.' Sakura stated, earning a strange look from me.

Seriously Sakura? Suspicious?

'Oh, me? Well, my name is Hatake Kakashi,' he said, looking bored. 'I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future? Mmm... And I have a lot of hobbies.'

I gave him an 'are-you-seriously-kidding-me?' look.

'You only told us your name,' I pointed out, grumbling.