Part 26•

Jimin woke up, it was already friday, the week had disappeared in a second.

It had been a tough week tho.

He wanted to make this last days special for Taehyung as a thank you for the little trip. He knew Tae probably hadn't enjoyed as much time together as he would have liked to.

He decided to forget a little bit about his dad and all the trouble of telling Jin, and to focus on his boyfriend those last three days.

He stood up, dressed up, and went to the store to buy pancake flour and all the ingredients.

Taehyung's POV:

He woke up and found himself alone. 'Where's Jiminie'

Stood up and looked around, didn't find him. 'He must have gone to the store'

he decided to take a shower
Then he heard noises inside the room and got a little scared...
He finished showering and with the towel rapped around his waste he slowly walked towards the noise

"Hi" -Jimin jumped in front of Tae and he almost punched him -"woah easy there"
"Oh god Jimin. You scared me...where were you?"
"I went to the store and bought breakfast" -he showed Tae a big smile and then looked at Tae from head to toe- "you...are...really sexy with your hair wet"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yes"

Tae pulled Jimin closer by his waist and looked at him seductively

"Hell no Taehyung" -he then walked to the kitchen and started cooking-
"Yaaay I love pancakes!!"
"I know" -Jimin chuckled- "also...how did you change from wild Taehyung to sweet TaeTae in like two seconds?"
"It's my special power" -said Tae hugging the other one from behing-
"NO. You are getting my shirt wet because of your hair"
"I don't care, also, you don't care"

Jimin finished cooking, and they enjoyed very much while eating breakfast.

"Well, I guess I have to dress up..." -Taehyung said while standing up-
"Or....."
"Or?" -Tae gave a sexy glare to Jimin-

Jimin stood up and walked towards Tae. He then put his hands on Tae's wet chest and kissed him intensely

-smut-

Jimin hovered on top of him and kissed him.

The noise of the doorbell made them both stop everything.

"Who is it"
"I don't know!!"

They were both whispering. Jimin stood up and put his pants on. He got out of the room, closed the door while Tae dressed up and walked to the door

"Hii"
"HOBI??"
"Yes, that's my name..may I come in?" -he said letting himself inside the hotel room. He then saw Jimin was shirtless-
"Ohh honey..., did I interrupt something??"
"No! I was just, today the weather, it's hot, I just was ho...you know"
"Yeah"
"And...not to be rude but....why exactly are you here?"
"I came to give you the Twelve keys, you forgot them, and you'll need them on Monday. I'm not working this weekend so, this was my only option"

Taehyung got out of the bedroom, dressed up.

"Ohh hi honey"
"Hi Hobi"
"Umm I was just about to leave" -he continued- "Well, goodbye, bye Tae!"
"Bye Hobii"

He closed the door and looked at Tae, they both started laughing.

"I didn't expect that"
"Me neither"
"Such a pity we didn't finished what we were doing..I was having fun" -Tae smirked pulling Jimin closer-
"Yeah, you'll have to wait till the night. Let's spend the day together, I know this hasn't been the week you wanted, and I'm sorry for that"
"All I wanted was to spend quality time with you Chim, and believe me I did"
"I love you so much"
"Me too"