Part 1 •

Taehyung got up with the irritating sound of the alarm and watched the time with his eyes half closed due to the brightness of his cellphone. He turned off the alarm and stood up headed directly to the kitchen to calm his hunger.

After an improvised but satisfying breakfast, Tae's head came back to reality and he remembered the events of the previous night while unlocking his cell phone to take a look at the last conversation they had had.

Babe:
I'm tired of your shit. We are done
Taehyung:
Baby don't be like this
Please, we can work this out, together
Babe:
This is the last time Kim Taehyung, you mess up every fucking time
Taehyung:
I know, but I'll make it up to you
Babe:
Just forget about it, I'm going to sleep
Taehyung:
Please don't
Babe:
Yes, I am, and if you need something you can talk to that girl, because clearly you don't need me.
Taehyung:
Don't be like this, please, I already apologized
Babe:
Goodnight.
Taehyung:
Please
Stay
Babe?

Tae sighed as he blocked the cell phone and dropped it on the table. He thought for a few minutes if he did the right thing, it was not the first time that Olivia caused him problems just because of jealousy that did not make sense. He got up shaking his head, went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once he was dressed up, he took his cell phone and send a text to his group of friends

Taehyung:
What time will we meet today?
Namjoon:
I don't know, but not too late because I can't get home later than 2 a.m.
Yoongi:
Tae, remember there's a boring one in the group, what do you say we meet at 10:00 and hang until Joonie's limit hour
Namjoon:
Yoongi-hyung stop annoying me. I like that plan anyways :)
Taehyung:
Hahaha you guys are hilarious. See you at 10:00.

Tae left his cellphone with a smile on his face, without realizing that he had already forgotten about the trouble with his girlfriend. His friends made him be in a good mood and the thought of seeing them tonight made him excited. He got out of his apartment and went to work.

(A/n: please don't forget to vote! Love u all)