Part 25•

Jimin:
I'm listening....well reading..
Hobi😁:
I met a guy. He came to Twelve one day and we started talking. I flipped.
Jimin:
Awww, how cute
Hobi😁:
I know right!! The thing is, we both waited to tell people about it because we wanted to make sure it was worth to mention
And I swear Jimin I never been more interested in a guy like ever.
Jimin:
Oh my god.
I'm so happy for you Hobi 💕
Hobi😁:
Thanks!! It was killing me not to tell you
Jimin:
Well, it was killing me you wouldn't tell me..
Hobi😁:
What? *confused*
Jimin:
Tae told me he ran into you at the store and you left with some guy that he knew. Turns out Yoongi is best friends with Tae, so he recognized him and told me....😂🤷‍♀️
Hobi😁:
Omg. I'm shocked right now.
Taehyung knows Yoongi??
You know Yoongi??
Jimin:
Yep
Hobi😁:
I have to tell him all of this rn. Talk 2u later Jiminie. Thanks 4 listening
Jimin:
👋🏼

Jimin left his cellphone laughing.

"What a long day"
"Right?"
"What do you think about having dinner at that restaurant on the beach...you know I adore the beach at night...."
"I'd love to. Let's go"

They had a really good time at the restaurant listening to the splashing waves that just made Jimin be really calmed, especially after the day he just had.

After dinner Tae took Jimin's hand, intertwining fingers, and started walking.

The fresh air, the moon, the stars, everything was just beautiful, they could never get tired of it.

They both laid on the sand. Jimin's head rested on Tae's shoulder/ arm while Tae's head rested on his own hand.

"That star over there. Do you see it?"
"Yes. That one"
"That star is called Purple. She is a strange star, she likes being alone but she doesn't likes to be lonely. That makes her sad" -he took a breath and continued- "she is not the brightest star, but she shines anyways. Without her, this sky wouldn't be so bright, even her little light is necessary for all of this to be this"
"Oh yes?" -Jimin laughed- "Well...see that star over there?"
"That one?"
"Exactly. That star is called The Greatest. She hates stars that are brighter than her, she likes being the brightest of them all. She is not, and that makes her argue with other stars sometimes, but she ends up changing her position, and she gets closer to the stars that don't shine as much, so she can shine better"
"Ohh, I see, she's a mean girl."
"Yes she is" -Jimin chuckled-
"That one over there. He is called ChimChimi. He's a really rare star, one of a kind. He has the special power to shine brighter than the sun, but he can also go out completely. When he is happy, he unconsciously shines brighter, and when he is sad, he fades a little bit. But he's kind, he never shines brighter than the sun because he knows if he does that none of the other stars would be seen, so he prefers to shine normally, like if he was any other common star."
"That is quite and unusual star huh"
"It is."
"Well see that one? That star's name is TaTa. He is a unique star, never seen before. He does not care about how much he shines, he doesn't even know how much he shines, because he's busy looking at the other stars, he sees all of the stars and he doesn't care about how bright they shine. There is only one star, ChimChimi that once told TaTa, that even if he doesn't know, he is the brightest of them all"
"I think we're going crazy"

Jimin bursted out laughing

"Maybe we are" -he said still laughing-
"I love it"
"I do too"

Jimin turned his head and kissed Tae

"Who'd had thought we'd end up here, like this"
"I know right?" -Tae continued-
"Who'd had thought I'd end up being the happiest man only because of a person"
"Same"
"Let's go back to the hotel, shall we?"
"Yep"

They went back. Jimin changed into his pijamas and Tae just boxers, as always.
They laid in bed and looked at each other.

Tae closed his eyes

"You are so beautiful Tae"
"Thanks" -Tae smiled, still with his eyes closed-

Jimin ran his finger through the other boys hair, caressed his face softly and pecked his nose

Taehyung put his arm in Jimin's waist pulling him closer and smiling

Their faces were very close and Jimin was enjoying the moment like crazy. He was so happy. He kept caressing the back of Tae's head and his hair until after some minutes he noticed Tae had fallen asleep with his cuddles.

He then proceeded to go to sleep