⌜ twenty nine ⌟

❝come back here!❞ a giant wearing an incomplete dinosaur costume came running after a baby that's wearing a bunny onesie

come back here!❞ a giant wearing an incomplete dinosaur costume came running after a baby that's wearing a bunny onesie.

i am one fast bunny!❞ the baby skip his way to the living room before continuing to run around with his father trailing behind. ❝ah! daddy you are scary!

lucas giggled, his low giggle shaking the house. ❝i am going to eat you!

noo!❞ the baby's laugh echoed around the living room, reaching to the kitchen where jungwoo was drinking water.

a smile was then formed as soon as he got out from the kitchen and saw a sight of lucas carrying their son. it was truly one beautiful sight to see. watching his lover play with their son, getting his head of his work for a while, and their son having fun. healing their problems with his laugh. it was already late at night and they were loud, but you don't see jungwoo complain. he loved how they put life into this house. because of them, jungwoo loved hearing noise.

papa help!❞ the baby reached out for his papa who's leaning by the wall while watching them.

papa is going to capture daddy dinosaur!❞ jungwoo walked like a zombie, approaching lucas who placed the baby down the sofa and just let himself be capture under jungwoo's hug. tiptoeing, jungwoo gave lucas one victory smile. ❝caught you.

lucas leaned forward, stealing a kiss from jungwoo who did not expect that. ❝caught you too.

a yawn from the baby was what snapped the two from being in their own world. ❝baby jeffrey is sleepy.

lucas cooed at him, carrying him and making his head rest on his shoulder. ❝aw, do you want daddy dinosaur to put you to bed?

the baby nodded, wrapping his small arms on lucas' neck. ❝please daddy.

jungwoo giggled at how fast their son drifted to sleep. he went closer to him and left a kiss on the forehead before letting lucas bring the sleeping baby to his room. seeing that lucas already went inside the baby's room, jungwoo one by one turned off the the lights downstairs and made his way to his shared bedroom with lucas. he hummed to a song that's stuck in his head the whole day as he waited for lucas to arrive.

in the baby's room, lucas placed the baby dowm carefully to its bed, not wanting to wake him up. lucas smiled as he ran a hand through the baby's hair and placed a peck on his forehead.

daddy?

lucas hummed, nodding his head. ❝what is it baby?

can you grant me a wish?❞ the baby mumbled, facing lucas and then yawned.

anything. he would do anything for jeffrey. he would give anything to their son. he would sacrifice whatever he needs to sacrifice just to make jeffrey smile.

what wish?❞ lucas questioned, his hands playing with the baby's soft hair.

the baby's small hands gripped lucas' wrist and removed lucas' hands as he already found the playing with his hair disturbing than comfort. ❝can papa and daddy..

lucas was holding himself back from cooing at how cute the baby yawned. jeffrey is trying to sleep and he needs to stay quiet. ❝hm?

give me a baby sister?

that question made lucas choke on his own saliva. laughing nervously, lucas cleared his throat before saying his goodnight words. ❝sleep now okay? goodnight.

smiling, jeffrey snuggled on the human sized teddy bear that lucas remembered jungwoo giving it to him. seeing that the bear is much more bigger than him made lucas squeal silently on how cute it looked. ❝goodnight daddy.

jungwoo looked up from his phone and greeted lucas with a warm smile and scooting and giving enough space for lucas to lay down.

is he finally sleeping?❞ jungwoo said, feeling lucas' arms around his waist the moment the younger fixed himself down the bed.

deep sleep.❞ lucas simply said as inhaled his favorite scent, jungwoo's scent.

with that being said, jungwoo slid himself down the bed and tangled his legs on lucas' ❝then let's sleep too.

wait.❞ lucas hovered over his lower with s faint smirk on his face. ❝you know, baby jeffrey made a wish a while ago.

oh, what is it?❞ jungwoo threw his arms on lucas' neck, making the younger go closer to his face but he didn't mind. instead, he loved lucas's hot breath ghosting over his lips.

control, that's what he keeps on reminding himself.

the baby is sleeping and they don't to wake him up.

a baby sister.❞ lucas snorted when jungwoo on his own saliva. just like his reaction but only, jungwoo looked like he will die on coughing.

after finally seeing the older calm down, lucas his finger to jungwoo's jaw, down to his exposed neck that's been waiting to be marked, and stopped in between the older's collarbones. he'll definitely be able to do something more if this keeps up. which he doesn't mind if they'll do it. the baby isn't a problem, they'll just do one very quiet round.

i also,❞ lucas leaned down and started to give jungwoo short kisses on his neck. ❝want jeffrey to have a baby sister.

lucas pulled away and immediately could feel his body heating up when he saw jungwoo panting heavily, lips parted, and eyes half opened. he was just kissing his neck and he's already looking like a mess. what if he does something more?

hah..❞ jungwoo moaned a little bit loud, feeling lucas' hand going somewhere dangerously down there.

continuing to pamper jungwoo with kisses on his neck, ❝how about you be like santa?

jungwoo nodded, loving the pleasure he is receiving. ❝i'll be santa and i'll fulfill your wishes.

and of course, it maybe peaceful inside the baby's bedro but to the adult's shared bedroom, they wdre doing it really quietly. jungwoo covering his mouth to prevent sounds from coming out while he submit himself to lucas who's trying his best not to groan really loud.

jeffrey's wish might come true, he's going to have a baby sister.

t b c

òwó