⌜ twenty four ⌟

❝peanuts in mayonnaise, really jungwoo?❞

peanuts in mayonnaise, really jungwoo?

the older who was watching a movie and sitting comfortably down the sofa looked up and gave lucas, who just arrived from work, with s smile. ❝want to try?

how do you eat those?❞ lucas approached his bestfriend and crouched down in front of jungwoo.

jungwoo bother answering and just watched lucas place his hand on his stomach and stared to rub gently, smiling while admiring his stomach. why can't they be this peaceful?

daddy is home, i hope you weren't too hard on your papa.❞ lucas giggled and looked up at jungwoo, ❝did your stomach hurt today?

i'm fine, no need to worry.

i need to be worried always, you're my wifey.❞ the younger's hand went to jungwoo's cheeks and caressed it. it looked like jungwoo was made out of glass because lucas was touching him gently, he was afraid to break him. ❝tell me if something happens okay?

something was happening. jungwoo could feel his heart beating fast at how caring lucas was, he could feel butterflies inside his stomach when lucas was touching him gently. should he tell lucas what he feels right now? no, he was scared. he didn't want to break their friendship. he's already satisfied in whatever they are now. although, he wanted more.

where's the loud lucas i grew up with?❞ jungwoo chuckled, not wanting for things to get serious. he stood up from the sofa, leaving lucas there and went to the kitchen to get more food to eat. ❝where's the lucas who always teases me? who's always aggressive?

lucas knew that was just nothing serious but he hated that jungwoo ignored this type of lucas and is looking for the old lucas. the one who's immature, who's a coward to confess his feelings, who doesn't even know when to lower down the volume of his voice, who takes everything as a joke. not that the old lucas was gone, it's just that lucas grew. he's going to be a father, he's going to have a family, he should act like his age. how can he take care of jungwoo when he acts all immature? if that's the case then it will be jungwoo taking care two babies, their baby and lucas himself.

i miss my bestfriend.❞ jungwoo pouted. to be very honest, he really missed the old times. where in they could still play around, push each other, laughing when someone gets hurt and then help after.

too bad he has restrictions, it's for his good and the good of the baby.

you're pregnant, i can't just headlock you anytime.❞ lucas doesn't know but he was boiling inside. ❝i can't hurt you, you're delicate.

jungwoo's jaw dropped when lucas was raising his voice at him. ❝calm down, i was just saying that i miss the old you. i'm not saying i hate you now.