⌜ fourteen ⌟

lucas placed the papers down the table and then clutched his head the moment he sat down from his swivel chair. he groaned and cursed at the amount of work his father is giving him in replace for the days he went out of work to spend it on his friends.

he is supposed to stay at home and enjoy his last moments before the year ends but instead, he is spending his new years eve inside the office, working.

not like i have anything better to do at home.❞ and it's not like he usually spends his holiday at home. he usually spends his last days of the year with jungwoo.

but they are not in good terms, for lucas that is. lucas didn't want to see him as of the moment. he just hated how he fell even deeper for the guy who is considered as his bestfriend. he didn't blame it on jungwoo, he can't even blame it on him. he had nothing to do with this. he blamed it on his self for giving himself as a present. for being a boyfriend just like what jungwoo wanted.

but everything started to go down when doyoung confessed. he was hurt, and is still hurting. he bets that jungwoo is enjoying his time with doyoung now that his crush confessed to him.

just imagining jungwoo being happy with another guy is tearing his heart apart, ❝god, i should find myself another person to love.

he should move on from jungwoo. but how? the older is his bestfriend and if he'll distance himself from jungwoo then the older would surely complain about his actions. he also didn't want to ruin his friendship with the older. if they can't have the relationship he wanted to have with jungwoo then he might as well accept that being friends is the level they need to stay.

this is stressing me out.❞ lucad then eyed at the papers he still need to work at, ❝and there's a lot more i need to do than think of him.

just when he was about to start his work, the ruckus outside the room was getting louder and louder and made lucas stand up in annoyance to check what is happening outside.

the door was swung open before he can hold the door knob and there stood jungwoo holding a human sized bear with security guards behind him.

sir you need to leave.❞ one of them said, holding jungwoo by the arm.

no!❞ jungwoo struggled.

let him go.❞ lucas ordered them, his voice deeper than the ocean. it sent shivers not only to the security guards' spine but also jungwoo's.

it honestly scared them.

but sir he is trespassing—

i told you to let go of him!❞ lucas got hold of jungwoo's arm and pulled the older inside his office, ❝now, leave.