⌜ twenty two ⌟

smiling, lucas brought his hand up and caressed jungwoo's cheeks. he looks so peaceful sleeping there, he wished he'll be always this peaceful. he didn't want to see jungwoo suffering, having that pained look, ever again.

he was thankful that his father immediately let him out without asking any questions. he doesn't know what could have happen if it was too late.

hm..❞ lucas went back to his senses when he noticed the male laying down already starting to move. pulling his hand away, he sat down at the chai silently as he watched jungwoo slowly waking up.

good to see that you're awake.❞ honestly, lucas doesn't know what he will do if jungwoo won't ever wake up.

the older sat down, clutching his head. ❝am i in the hospital?

the younger hummed, smiling at jungwoo and then his eyes travelled down the older's stomach. jungwoo blinked a couple of times before getting used to his sight and the first thing he saw was lucas staring at his stomach. his heart was beating so fast, and probably loud that it echoed around the room. does lucas know?

lucas..❞ jungwoo watched the younger standing up from the chair and then sitting down at bed, facing him.

the younger looked up, now staring at his eyes. ❝are you feeling better now?

he felt a little bit guilty. jungwoo felt the need to apologize because he ruined the dinner with lucas' father. ❝i'm sorry.

feeling a hand on top of his, lucas held jungwoo's hand while caressing it. ❝why are you sorry?

the older's eyes went to the table beside the hospital bed and saw the clothes he was wearing for his dinner with lucas' father. ❝i'm probably the most clumsiest girlfriend.❞ jungwoo said in a joking matter.

that made lucas giggle. ❝but seriously though, you fainted.❞ lucas now stopped giggling and frowned, ❝i was worried.

you don't have to be.❞ jungwoo raised his other arm and showed them invisible muscles. ❝your bestfriend is one strong person!

you sure are.❞ jungwoo froze from his place when lucas was starting to move his hand, gently brushing his skin and stopped at his stomach. ❝my bestfriend is strong.