⌜ eight ⌟

you can do it.

what, no.

don't be a chicken and just do it.

yeah, don't be like jisung.

yuta gave sicheng a look, ❝but jisung is more braver than this old moon right here.

excuse me?

sicheng sighed, ❝just wake him up.

taeil turned his head to where doyoung was sleeping like a prince he is by the sofa, book covering his face, ❝no.

the japanese threw his hands up in the air, ❝what? okay then, i'll tell taeyong that doyoung can't come with us because one old moon is too scared to wake him up.

or i can stay here.. just the two of us.❞ taeil shrugged, watching doyoung like whipped person he is by the kitchen counter. ❝watch him sleep, all day.

that's..❞ sicheng furrowed his brow at the older, ❝creepy my fellow korean friend.

yuta there was sweating. sure, he hasn't tried watching sicheng sleep. nope, not tried that. ❝j-just wake him up.

i don't know man,❞ the oldest sighed in a dream like tone, ❝he's like a small bunny, sleeping soundly..❞ he wants to keep forever inside his pocket.

the couple covered their ears, they had enough of taeil complimenting doyoung for the nth time today. from how perfect he moves to how cute he is sleeping. they don't blame it on taeil though, he's just in love. but for god's sake, he should do something about that feelings of him. you can't hide it forever.

okay, how about get that book he is using to cover up his face?❞ sicheng said, giving up on pushing taeil to wake up the sleeping bunny over there. ❝it has the map of this place.

let chenle guide the way.

you think we'll survive if we let that happen?❞ yuta poked the older's cheeks. ❝god, taeil just go.

clicking his tongue, sicheng pulled taeil by the arm with force and pushed him, but not enough to reach the sofa. yuta was shocked at his boyfriend's action but anyways, he too sided with sicheng and pushed taeil lightly making him go closer and closer to the sleeping male on the sofa.

this is bullying.❞ taeil said, his fists ready to hit the couple.

i say, we are helping you.❞ sicheng said, giving taeil a light push.

taeil turned around with a pout, ready to return back the pushes they did to him but yuta was fast and pushed him harder than before, causing the oldest to stumble back.