⌜ eleven ⌟

waking up, jungwoo flinched at the sight first thing in the morning

waking up, jungwoo flinched at the sight first thing in the morning. it was lucas was staring at him with his eyes wide open, it was as if the younger was waiting for him to wake up.

how long have you been awake?❞ jungwoo yawned, covering his mouth. catching his morning air with his hand and letting it go go far away for lucas to smell. it is for the sake of the younger not to tease him about his morning breath.

that action was so cute in lucas' eyes, ❝when i started to hear shuffling noises outside.

pausing for a minute, silence surrounding them. they then heard shouts from outside, and it hit jungwoo. today was their last day, of course they would be busy going out and enjoy the vacation while they still have before going back to their busy lives.

what do you want to do today?❞ lucas asked, so sweetly that it made jungwoo's heart do flips.

sleep.❞ jungwoo simply answered, ignoring his crazy heart and the butterflies inside his stomach.

i know you would say that.❞ lucas gave the older a smirk before standing up.

watching lucas walk away, jungwoo was about to close his eyes but noticed lucas holding something white. something that looked like a clothing. not about to mind it but jungwoo could feel the cold air touch his thighs down to his legs. it felt weird, was the temperature that cold that even his pajamas can't cover his legs up?

removing the covers up, jungwoo had the longest sigh in his entire life, ❝wong yukhei!

a loud laugh can be heard downstairs. the moment jungwoo had came out of their shared room, he saw lucas shamelessly twirling his pajamas in the air. luckily for jungwoo, the shirt he was wearing reached down his thighs.

oh.❞ lucas wiggled his brows, ❝that's a nice body you have there my boyfriend.

jungwoo groaned, not really caring that he was eqxposed, but he was annoyed that lucas was pulling a prank early in the morning. it's not the first time lucas as seen his body anyways, they are bestfriends. there had been already a point in time  where in lucas has seen everything.

give it to me!❞ jungwoo sprinted towards the giant.

reach it first.❞ the younger just kept on laughing while watching the older having a hard time and doing his very best to reach for the pajamas that lucas is raising up very high.

jungwoo kept on pushing lucas, tiptoeing in the process of reaching for his pajamas.

it came to the point that lucas stumbled by the sofa as he kept on taking steps back. not only him, jungwoo was being grabbed by the waist and thus the two fell down the sofa with a very uncomfortable position.