⌜ two ⌟

and the giant was greeted with a flying small box that fell down from his hands after hitting his forehead

they were holding back their laughs, some shook their heads at lucas in disappointment, and jungwoo was fuming at his bestfriend who had no proper gift and had the guts to even catch up to their christmas party.

jungwoo scoffed, ❝boyfriend my ass.

what's..❞ the tall male's eyes went down and opened his mouth, letting out an oh. ❝you like my gift?

jungwoo rolled his eyes, turning his back at lucas and took a deep breath. there are really times he is grateful to have a friend like lucas, loud but fun, but most of the times he just can't help but ask the gods why he met a person like lucas. and most of all, why he fell for a person like lucas. he's totally far from his type, aside from being tall and good looking. jungwoo likes them smart boys, those who are sweet, who cares for him, and lucas is nowhere near to that. why didn't he just fall for doyoung? then again, taeil would kill him if he does have feelings for doyoung, the living prince in their group.

you idiot.❞ lucas took a miniature figure that was placed at the very bottom of the big box, ❝here.

jungwoo furrowed his brows, ❝what's that?

a boyfriend.❞ lucas let out his usual loud playful laugh.

looking at the figure, then at lucas, then back at the miniature figure, jungwoo squinted his eyes, ❝it looks like you.

not like jungwoo didn't like it. he loved it. it was perfect.  having a miniature figure of lucas was one of the things he had ever wanted. but what made jungwoo flustered was lucas addressing it as a boyfriend. looking up at lucas with his cheeks blushing, he opened his mouth to say something (a thanks maybe) but nothing came out.

lucas rubbed his nape, looking away ❝well..❞ he leaned down to his bestfriend's level, ❝i didn't have the time to make you a doyoung miniature figure, i'm sorry.

but you have your own miniature figure?

lucas frowned and nodded, ❝it has been with me ever since and i decided to give it to you the last minute.❞ the tall male then showed an apologetic smile, ❝you wanted a boyfriend, i'll give you one.

the tall male didn't know what to do. he knew he fucked up. what the heck was he even thinking giving his miniature self to jungwoo as a christmas gift. he could have just gave a teddy bear.

hey, you can imagine it as doy—❞ lucas was then stopped from talking because of a small figure hugging his built one. it made him feel even more bad for giving his bestfriend this simple thing, ❝i'm sorry.