⌜ three ⌟

it hurt

it hurt.

his body hurt, his head was spinning, and he felt a very heavy weight suffocating him. he tried squirming away but was only pulled even closer. this kept on happening until he decided to open his eyes.

what?❞ jungwoo's breathing hitched and he somehow forgot how to move. his mind was blank and all he did was stare at the shirtless boy sleeping soundly next to him.

the things that happened last night then flashed inside his head. him sitting under the night sky, lucas arriving a moment after, and him making jungwoo guess which is water between the two cups he brought.

frowning, jungwoo placed a hand on the sleeping boy's cheek and slapped it lightly, ❝hey. wake up.

groaning, lucas pulled jungwoo even closer and his embrace on the boy's waist tightening. it's impossible for jungwoo to escape now.

lucas.

no response.

yukhei.

a light snor.

sighing, jungwoo gave up and let the younger sleep. he wasn't used to this. he wasn't used to seeing lucas this quiet, this peaceful. thinking about it, when was lucas this quiet in sleeping? he is lucas's bestfriend, this boy sleeps often at his house as it's close to the company his family owns and he sure knows that this giant right here is a heavy sleeper. thinking about it made jungwoo roll his eyes, nice try lucas.

one.. two..

lucas shot his eyes wide open when he heard a voice of jungwoo which scares him everytime he hears it. ❝please don't kill, me i tried my very best to stay silent.

what?

i know you don't like noise and...❞ lucas yawned and jungwoo can't help but scrunch his nose at the very indescribable smell. ❝i really tried.

why are you shirtless?❞ jungwoo pointed his index finger at the giant's chest, which only earned a sheepish smile from the other.

you puked on me and i was too tired to find a shirt.❞ again, lucas yawned. this time jungwoo was fast in pinching his nose to avoid smelling death.

instead for making lucas stand up and brush his teeth, jungwoo had a worried look on. ❝did you sleep properly?

lucas raised a brow, ❝what do you mean?

i bet you couldn't sleep properly because of me.

lucas chuckled, ❝i did sleep well. how about you? did my boyfriend sleep well?

boyfriend? did jungwoo wake up in a dimension where in lucas is his boyfriend? because the last time he could remember, lucas was his bestfriend. ❝what day is it today?