⌜ thirteen ⌟

he stretched his arms, his hands feeling the space beside him

a moment later, he was forced to wake up because of the opening and a loud chenle coming inside the room.

hyung we need to leave now.❞ chenle giggled, snapping a picture of jungwoo looking like a mess early in the morning.

the older nodded his head, but was still lying down the bed. chenle sighed, getting the older's bag and then nudged him. jungwoo gave chenle a look and the first thing that came out from his mouth was, ❝where's lucas?

oh, he went out first.❞ chenle said, holding both of jungwoo's hands and pulled him up to sit down, ❝he said that he needed to report to work early.

is that so?❞ he yawned and went back to sleep.

hyung!

you guys go, i'll catch up.

the chinese was left with no choice, ❝this beach house is haunted.❞ it is the only thing that could force jungwoo out of the bed.

and he succeeded on doing it. jungwoo immediately pushed himself off the bed, wide awake. he then regretted doing it as he got dizzy from standing up real quick.

should i also bring the teddy bear hyung?

jungwoo opened his eyes and then furrowed his brows, ❝what teddy bear?

following to where chenle was pointing at, there placed the human sized teddy bear at the corner of the room. it was the teddy bear that jungwoo won for lucas yesterday. groaning, jungwoo approached and took hold of it. was lucas in a hurry to even forget about the teddy bear?

anyways, he can just go and visit lucas' company and give it to him there, and probably talk about why he left early and didn't even tell jungwoo.

the two came out of the room, exchanging what to bring. jungwoo gave the humas sized teddy bear to chenle to bring to the van that's here to pick them up and he carried his own bag as it's much heavier. the two walked in silence, chenle struggling to carry the human sized teddy bear.

they came across with taeil who looks down, not like his usual smoking self.

good morning hyung.❞ jungwoo greeted.

the short male looked up, trying to pull a smile. even if it was a fake one, he needed to pull a smile. he didn't want anyone to think that he was affected at what happened last night. but his lips won't curl up into a smile, and no words would come out from his mouth.

hyung?❞ chenle peeked his head to the side to see why taeil wasn't responding.

jungwoo!❞ their attention went to a tall male walking towards them.