⌜ five ⌟

❝hey boyfriend

hey boyfriend..

jungwoo stuck his head out from the covers that's wrapping him like a burrito and glared at the giant sitting at the bed they both shared, ❝oh so i'm your boyfriend now?

lucas frowned, running his fingers through jungwoo's soft locks. ❝i panicked.

what made you think i was a dog?❞ jungwoo questioned, sitting up from the bed.

well, you look like one.❞ the older raised a brow, not buying what lucas said. the younger then continued, ❝i mean, you are cute.

that statement made jungwoo blush madly. looking away, the older managed to say something, ❝you really are a boyfriend material.

lucas just smiled. this wasn't because he is jungwoo's boyfriend as of the moment, he really did fine jungwoo cute. honestly speaking. ❝you wanted a boyfriend after all.

of course. it's because jungwoo wished for it. because if jungwoo had just not wished for a boyfriend then lucas would act like a total dickhead. jungwoo doesn't mind though, he grew up with lucas acting like that and accepts the younger for who he is. he fell in love with the stupid dickhead wong yukhei, not a boyfriend material lucas.

do you..❞ jungwoo bit his inner cheek, ❝ever feel like you're forced in doing this?

lucas shook his head, ❝i wanted this.❞ again, lucas shook his head. ❝i wanted to grant your wish.

but do you feel uncomfortable?❞ jungwoo stared down, playing with his fingers. ❝you might like someone else and here you are, being my boyfriend.

the younger just smiled, admiring how jungwoo looked right now. ❝i know he won't mind.

the fact that lucas didn't deny that he likes someone broke jungwoo's heart. it could be someone in their big circle of friends. or it could be someone working under their company. or maybe, someone lucas is meeting secretly that no one knows. whoever that person is, jungwoo was jealous.

that person sure is lucky..❞ it was a mumble but lucas clearly heard it.

and the younger replied, ❝i'd rather say that i'm lucky to have him.

raising his head to look up to lucas, the two of them had a staring contest. the two didn't blink, afraid that they might miss out the masterpiece they are looking at. unknowingly, they started to move forward. it was as if someone pushing them to go closer.

to lucas and..❞ chenle chuckled, ❝his dog!

both lucas and jungwoo snapped back to their senses and immediately moved away from each other, earning a confused look from the younger who's standing by the door while holding a dolphin floater.