⌜ seven ⌟

chenle rubbed his eyes as he went down from the stairs, greeting kun who was vacuuming whatever dirt is there. ❝a very good morning ge.

followed by jisung who yawned the moment he took his last step down the stairs, he flinched when he saw someone sleeping by the sofa. approaching that person, taeyong came out from the backyard and jisung took this chance to ask, ❝why is jungwoo hyung sleeping here?

taeyong giggled, ❝he had a fight with lucas.

just when his name was being mentioned, lucas appeared with a bruise and jisung's jaw dropped at the sight. ❝jungwoo hyung did that?

what? no.❞ lucas approached the older male that was sleeping at an uncomfortable position but looked really peaceful, ❝jungwoo..

hm..

moments later, each one went down from their rooms. the first thing mark did was go to lucas and apologize. not because he wanted to, he still stays in believing that lucas deserved the punch, but because donghyuck forced him to apologize.

usually, lucas would play around and use this advantage to mess with mark but he wasn't in the mood. ❝you are forgiven.

mark blinked, that easily? ❝you look tired. everything okay?

i didn't sleep.❞ because was alone in the room and didn't have someone to hug. this somone is specifically this sleeping bean right here.

why is jungwoo hyung sleeping on the sofa?❞ jeno arrived last and that was the first thing that came out from his mouth.

lucas sighed, trying his very best to carry the sleeping boy without waking him up, ❝don't ask.

jeno watched lucas passing by with and then turned to mark with a question look, ❝did jungwoo punch him?

that question made mark gulp, ❝let's just help jaehyun hyung in setting up the table.

about to walk up to the stairs, lucas was stopped by someone as tall as him. he gave that person a glare, knowing what he wants. ❝move.

doyoung offered a hand, ❝you look tired. let me carry jungwoo for you.

no.❞ lucas said, not wasting a second to think about that offer.

but—

hyung, can you just leave me and my boyfriend alone?❞ lucas growled, sending doyoung a look showing that he was serious.

a serious lucas was a rare sight, who wouldn't be sacred of that? doyoung nodded and gave lucas enough space to walk up to the stairs.

taeil saw everything and couldn't help but feel sad for doyoung. all were just guesses but this was enough proof to think that doyoung really has feelings for jungwoo. sure, he's hurt, but what can he do? go and tell doyoung to forget about jungwoo since he already has lucas and just go to him since he is completely available?